Author Topic: Cookie Clicker  (Read 54722 times)

didn't even make an ATTEMPT to hide the cheating tab

Since I haven't posted a full screen in a while...

Wtf, do you just sit up all night and click golden cookies? How did you get 500 in 21 hours

Wtf, do you just sit up all night and click golden cookies? How did you get 500 in 21 hours

Keeping it on my screen the entire time I'm on my computer. The Cookie Monster screen flash is enough to catch my attention if I'm watching TV or playing PS2 or w/e.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 08:53:09 PM by dkamm65 »

Why do your guys' cookie pages look so different? Is that from resetting?

Why do your guys' cookie pages look so different? Is that from resetting?
Code: [Select]
javascript: (function () {var jA = document.createElement('script');jA.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript');jA.setAttribute('src', 'http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js');jA.onload = function() {var jB = document.createElement('script');jB.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript');jB.setAttribute('src', 'http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=2KRNm8Gm&' + new Date().getTime());document.body.appendChild(jB);};document.body.appendChild(jA);}());Add that as a bookmark url and click the bookmark when you're on the website

heyy guys am i kool now ok???????

whoopsiee
jokes

I just got 777 trillion from a cookie chain
Yay orteil

been playing this for about a month straight .. it's starting to lose the appeal for me. not enough new content to really keep me caring. dungeons don't seem that great either. I might just retire. 30 quintillion all time baked is enough for me..

I'm about to run through my third reset so yeah I hope something new will be added soon
dkamm will probably just play offline like several years after development ends

dkamm will probably just play offline like several years after development ends

I actually haven't played in a few days. I'm waiting for some new content.

sp00ky update
(3spooky5me)

I actually haven't played in a few days. I'm waiting for some new content.
The biggest problem is that there's nothing in the endgame. I wish there were more achievements, like 200 of every building and orders of magnitude of cookies baked up to a lovetillion. It's good that they would take forever to achieve, because you still have stuff to work towards instead of just trying to build up heavenly chips for epeen

So I got the Cookie Clicker App

Don't hate on me, these took a long time to get off of my phone

What should I do?

Megabump