BLOCKLAND WAS GREENLIT

Author Topic: BLOCKLAND WAS GREENLIT  (Read 22347 times)

i just want my loving genuine knit hat

genuine blockhead hat 4.33 ref!!!

Gollers, it's been a while since I posted here.

Congratz on the greenlight, Blockland! I approved the stuff out of this game when I saw it on Steam.

It's nice to see the game I grew up on achieve something like this, the community I once called my second family will grow :D

so loving happy right now :D

It's too bad we were greenlit in a batch of 100... I feel like we will get less attention than one of the batches of 20.

Steam Servers are down.

I want to see!!

It's too bad we were greenlit in a batch of 100... I feel like we will get less attention than one of the batches of 20.
True but I saw an official list and I don't know if the list went in order but Blockland was the tenth.

the whole blockland forum should change from blue to green for a day

the whole blockland forum should change from blue to green for a day
I don't think Badspot even knows yet.

I still want a cool accessory, like a different cape, that only IDs below 10k get. We deserve it!

I have mixed feelings about Blockland getting a lot more players. I am going to miss the small community. It's been a pretty sweet ride.

I'll see you guys on the other side. ;c

I still want a cool accessory, like a different cape, that only IDs below 10k get. We deserve it!

I have mixed feelings about Blockland getting a lot more players. I am going to miss the small community. It's been a pretty sweet ride.

I'll see you guys on the other side. ;c
blockland is way too open source for exclusive things, everyone would make mods to get the cape