Author Topic: Think about new video game consoles.  (Read 2949 times)

If the 9th generation of video games will come, what would be the consoles in that generation?

This is my idea.

The Nintendo Uni. (AKA Uni or Wii Uni)

- One great feature:

"Nintendo Game Universe" or NGU for short.

-Lets you able to play Wii U, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, and NES games if you have the appropriate controllers!

Controllers:

4 colored Wii remotes (red,blue,yellow,green). + 2 Gamepads! (a black one and a white one)

(Sorry but you will need to buy older style controllers with a "Uni" trademark on it.)

"Nintendo Game Universe" or NGU for short.

-Lets you able to play Wii U, Wii, Gamecube, N64, SNES, and NES games if you have the appropriate controllers!

aka the Wii Virtual Console

PCbox.
It's an xbox casing with a pc inside of it.

I think VR is going to dictate the next state of Console games and PC games alike since it has exploded again.

Steam console
Plays pc games.

Steam console
Plays pc games.
why not just get a computer that probably costs less

so idk i havent really thought much about it but uh
where are they really going to go with consoles from here? like the only thing i can think of is virtual reality stuff but other then that...?

XBPC. It is an XBOX that runs PC modifications and stuff.

Why do people, when thinking about future installments of games, consoles or things like that, make up a new name like they know it for a fact. Bothers me a bit. Anyway, I really hope that those tiny computers you plug into your TV take off and make PC more preferable.

Virtual Reality
Enough said.

GameCube revival. With real games, not CoD, or Sticker Star, or these "3D" Mario games with no depth.

like the only thing i can think of is virtual reality stuff but other then that...?
That'd be fantastic.

or these "3D" Mario games with no depth.
I'm pretty sure depth is the whole thing about 3D.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 07:50:08 AM by Paradon »