Good Graphics Tablet?

Author Topic: Good Graphics Tablet?  (Read 1051 times)

I'm looking for a graphics tablet so I can draw stuff with, and my budget is around $70, I would also be able to pick it up at a store instead of ordering it online because it takes forever to ship. Thanks in advance.

And yes, I did google for one but I don't know the difference for a good and bad one.

I think the ones with the screen display are really overpriced.
Thanks, i'll check that one out but i'll wait for anyone else to reply.

I use the Intuos 4 and it works great

Dayum the ones with screen displays are from $400 to $3000. I didn't expect these to be overpriced to the point where one can barely afford it.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?seq=1&format=2&p_id=6814&CAWELAID=1329453800&catargetid=320013720000011108&cadevice=m&cagpspn=pla&gclid=COKX-JqmprkCFYhAMgodL0gAZA
I've had this one for a while and the only thing I had trouble with was set-up but it was deffinetly worth it.
Super cheap, very reliable.
I was about to suggest this one too, even though I don't own it lol.
I've bought a lot of stuff from monoprice and I've been happy with my purchases every time. Just read the reviews on the link killerbunny posted.

Dayum the ones with screen displays are from $400 to $3000. I didn't expect these to be overpriced to the point where one can barely afford it.
they aren't overpriced, and they're intended for professional artists

they aren't overpriced, and they're intended for professional artists
Still, I bought mine for £50 ($77) and it's still pretty good!

$70 will get you that works, but the second you upgrade to something newer/higher quality you'll realize how outrageously bad that tablet was. I went from an iPad to Atlas's tablet and my world was shattered.