Author Topic: Halloweenfest - Closed till Werdsnaday. :(  (Read 35853 times)

We are building a duel spleef arena for people to fight in, it is in the plaza and everyone can watch.

Edit: Here's an overhead view.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:46:08 PM by Zalot »

I checked it out, and the roller coasters are really cool!

I want to see but he wont let me come :(

Now until tomorrow, Halloweenfest will be completely open to the public for people to build booths or props on. Just put down a baseplate off to the side and build some neat things, if they are good enough I will add them in with a sign giving you full credit.

I'd appreciate if people who didn't want to build didn't stay too long. I don't mind anyone looking but I don't want them getting in the way.

Now until tomorrow, Halloweenfest will be completely open to the public for people to build booths or props on. Just put down a baseplate off to the side and build some neat things, if they are good enough I will add them in with a sign giving you full credit.

I'd appreciate if people who didn't want to build didn't stay too long. I don't mind anyone looking but I don't want them getting in the way.
yay
will the vendors be there

Damn it, i BARELY missed it!  ;-;

Damn it, i BARELY missed it!  ;-;
i've pm'd you a password as I know you're a good builder

I seriously want to visit.... :(  :panda:

We may have had a minor Lord of The Rings overdose while working on the Pixie Path.

How do you apply?
It will be hosted publicly. We originally had apps but I've discovered a much more effective way of getting rid of idiots: banning them.

BREAKING NEWS

ZALOT FIGURES OUT HOW TO BAN

ok i guess i'll come tomorrow
can i build a spoopy graveyard

Prepare for "2spooky" spam in chat
I'll join this if my graphics card is working.

EDIT:

Made two logos out of boredom

2spooky?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:28:34 PM by Lego lad »