Author Topic: Halloweenfest - Closed till Werdsnaday. :(  (Read 35850 times)

You should read up what jealousy is. And how many signs of it you're showing. Lol.
I'm not going to provoke you anymore. This thread doesn't deserve your crying.
Believing that others are jealous of you
taken directly from the article LOL

Yes. That totally explains why you, out of no where, started saying "pandans ego is so inflated if you got close to him with a thumbtack he would pop" over and over again.  When I didn't even say anything to you at all.

That explains it alright. Go to the drama section, that's where your clown shenanigans belong.

Narkro555 is my girl friend

Narkro555 is my girl friend
Well. That proves that you're some alt from years past. At least.
That whole Narko thing was years ago.

holy crap guys take it in drama

The minigames were really fun will you host it often until after Halloween?

We'll be going public again in 25 minutes! Be there!

I was just there, its pretty fun.
I forgot to say goodbye before leaving however.

There's a problem with the sleep mod, and people are abusing it.
When you wake up, it leaves an invisible you with "Sleeping..." over it and you cannot walk through it. People are using this to block roller coasters and paths.

Please keep it up until atleast sunday. I cant visit the server today but i will tommorow

We are having a lot of trouble with bot and light limits. The newer saves have all bricks belonging to me because it's easier to work on that way, but due to the light/bot limits it also means about 40% of the lights have gone out. We are also missing a lot of bots now. I'm really not sure what to do.

If someone could make a script or something that evenly separates the lights/bots between a few different users that would be great. Any other ideas are welcome.

I can't host until this is fixed somehow and I really have no idea what to do.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 02:43:10 PM by Zalot »

We are having a lot of trouble with bot and light limits. The newer saves all belong to me because it's easier to work on that way, but it also means about 40% of the lights have gone out. We are also missing a lot of bots now. I'm really not sure what to do.

If someone could make a script or something that evenly separates the lights/bots between a few different users that would be great. Any other ideas are welcome.

I can't host until this is fixed somehow and I really have no idea what to do.

Not totally sure if I understand, but couldn't you just save it and make all the bricks yours, then it would work?

Not totally sure if I understand, but couldn't you just save it and make all the bricks yours, then it would work?
The problem is that we've hit the per-player bot/light limit now that all bricks belong to me. I didn't think about what I was doing when I saved it as my own. We need to divide inbetween more people somehow or think of something else.