Poll

wow how dumb are tumblr feminists

dumb
3 (8.1%)
rly dumb
34 (91.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: can we discuss one sided social justice bloggers on tumblr for a second here  (Read 4425 times)

i would just like to point out that a common feminist belief is that men getting raped does not matter/is not as bad as women getting raped

i also don't really like MRAs either though honestly feminists seem worse

why is there no #transgenderism?

i would just like to point out that a common feminist belief is that men getting raped does not matter/is not as bad as women getting raped
i also don't really like MRAs either though honestly feminists seem worse
feminism is about equality
what you are talking about is not feminism

anyone with a brain will know that the "feminists" who preach "females > males" are not real feminists.  most women i know agree, and the feminists i know support actual equality, i.e. equal pay wages, not enslaving men and neutering them (honestly what kind of stuff is that how would reproduction work), etc.

feminism is about equality
what you are talking about is not feminism
because you can create equality by focusing solely on the problems of one of the genders.
feminism's awful reputation lately is enough for me to not take it seriously.

anyone with a brain will know that the "feminists" who preach "females > males" are not real feminists.  most women i know agree, and the feminists i know support actual equality, i.e. equal pay wages, not enslaving men and neutering them (honestly what kind of stuff is that how would reproduction work), etc.
^^
I think some people just have so much short sighted rhetoric drilled into their heads they think the synonym for feminist is chauvinist.

because you can create equality by focusing solely on the problems of one of the genders.
feminism's awful reputation lately is enough for me to not take it seriously.
feminism is about equality, period
the definition of feminism is "a collection of movements and ideologies aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights for women."

feminism is about equality, period
the definition of feminism is "a collection of movements and ideologies aimed at defining, establishing, and defending equal political, economic, and social rights for women."

so basically focusing on women
it doesn't help that i have yet to see a feminist actually fully promote equality.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:55:33 PM by Waru »

it doesn't help that i have yet to see a feminist actually fully promote equality.
then why are they advocating for equal wages? that's promoting equality if you ask me

then why are they advocating for equal wages? that's promoting equality if you ask me
yeah, it's good they're doing that, but a major staple of feminism has been that "men's problems are extremely inferior to women's because they are the opressors" and there has been no focus on them at all. pretty one-sided.

yeah, it's good they're doing that, but a major staple of feminism has been that "men's problems are extremely inferior to women's" and there has been no focus on them at all. pretty one-sided.
ffs that is not feminism

that's what it is on tumblr.
no that is what handicaps call it on tumblr

someone actually put money into that video and it turned out really handicapped

no that is what handicaps call it on tumblr
we are discussing the feminist movement on tumblr.