Poll

wow how dumb are tumblr feminists

dumb
3 (8.1%)
rly dumb
34 (91.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: can we discuss one sided social justice bloggers on tumblr for a second here  (Read 4424 times)

lol

unfollow all your feminist blogs and follow a bunch of anti-feminist blogs or something

i unfollowed all of my feminist blogs because literally everything they ever said was wrong and my blood would just boil at the loveism
i follow humor blogs only but like all of them are feminists and its annoying

I like to call tumblr feminists 'Hyenas'

not because the hyena's social structure is built entirely on the females of the gender and that even the lowliest female hyena is still higher up than the male on the highest rung, but rather that I'm fairly certain tumblr feminists can grow their clitorises into psuedo-snakees

I like to call tumblr feminists 'Hyenas'

not because the hyena's social structure is built entirely on the females of the gender and that even the lowliest female hyena is still higher up than the male on the highest rung, but rather that I'm fairly certain tumblr feminists can grow their clitorises into psuedo-snakees

what, are you saying they should just walk around without them then?
tampons should totally be free - you don't have to have love but you can't stop a period
hey if it was in my ability sure i'd make them free.  at the moment, the reason they're not is because (i think, i don't know for certain) it's seen as a luxury, whereas condoms benefit both genders, prevent unwanted pregnancies and prevent transmission of diseases.

condoms are free so you don't have to pay for an expensive abortion

i guess you want those free too huh

Oh I almost forgot tumblr feminists want to make it so women can walk around shirtless, with their tits hanging out. female empowerment! stick it to the pigs who loveualize breasts!

i am seriously considering giving up on tumblr entirely

i demand to walk around with my loveual organs visible

i demand to not be loveually objectified

Oh I almost forgot tumblr feminists want to make it so women can walk around shirtless, with their tits hanging out.
that's really dumb
i don't think men should be going around shirtless in public and i definitely don't think women should

also you don't get pads for free in public restrooms, they cost like 75 cents per pad/tampon

also you don't get pads for free in public restrooms, they cost like 75 cents per pad/tampon
oh. well i mean im not a woman so i wouldnt know that but i do know they're free at my school.

Also I'm almost completely certain that Planned Parenthood only applies to teenagers, all men above that age have to physically buy them for money. Not that anyone on tumblr would know, considering they're all under 18.

Not that anyone on tumblr would know, considering they're all under 18.
most of the tumblr users i follow (that are active) are over 18

replace it with a women and it's the outrage of the century

Oh I almost forgot tumblr feminists want to make it so women can walk around shirtless, with their tits hanging out. female empowerment! stick it to the pigs who loveualize breasts!

i am seriously considering giving up on tumblr entirely
i dunno sounds pretty good to me