Poll

wow how dumb are tumblr feminists

dumb
3 (8.1%)
rly dumb
34 (91.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: can we discuss one sided social justice bloggers on tumblr for a second here  (Read 4269 times)

Egalitarian selfless master race. I don't understand why anyone would be a feminist or an MRA instead of an Egalitarian.

the only reason I've ever heard a feminist say she doesn't want to be egalitarian is because "she doesn't care about men's problems" or she doesn't believe in them. Either way they're either wrong or shortsighted and going nowhere. Same for MRA's.
You've never met a feminist have you?

now that this has calmed down a bit i would like to continue ridiculing tumblr feminists

[HEARTY LAUGH]
lmao, that's hilarious.

(not arguing with you just disproving this tumblr post)
condoms are so mass produced and so beneficial to preventing unwanted pregnancies and STI spreading that it's the best option to make them free.  imagine if condoms were more widespread earlier in the last century, the AIDS epidemic would likely not be as big of a problem.
meanwhile, tampon pads and etc. are luxuries.  they exist to ease cleanup and reduce likelihood of visibility or discomfort when it happens.

yeah except for the fact that you can get tampons/pads for free almost anywhere including public bathrooms

plus businesses are kind of scum anyways so
i'm no expert but i don't think they're given out for free, they do cost money to make.

So am I the only one who hasn't really encountered the "ugly side" of tumblr? I mean I follow tons of blogs on it yet I've never really come across this kind of stuff.
I only see it in images that people post on imgur
he's not being serious

i spent like 10 minutes on this piece of stuff and i want it back but i never will

IRL feminists I've met are also tumblr feminists

so no, guess not. mysterious creature

i'm no expert but i don't think they're given out for free, they do cost money to make.
im nearly positive they at least give them out for free at schools

i think this blog is satire

(hopefully the image wont bork)

I use tumblr and so does wynd fox, frontrox, kingdaro, quantum eagle, walk, pacha, mr. jelly (I think), makanix, carolcat, and some others that I can't currently think of
seriously
you get to decide who you follow
* Gojira raises hand
don't really follow anyone though
ksp devs are an exception

It seems like every community has it's negative subgroups, examples being pseudo-femists, tumblr 90's kids, r/atheists.

It seems like every community has it's negative subgroups, examples being pseudo-femists, tumblr 90's kids, r/atheists.
the people who say the community is terrible...

ok sorry for the double post but
http://liesthepatriarchytoldme.tumblr.com/

and I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE POST ABOUT "OOOH ROBIN THICKE IS AN AWFUL PERSON HE WROTE A SONG ABOUT RAPE" IM GONNA CONTINUE TALKING IN CAPS

lol

unfollow all your feminist blogs and follow a bunch of anti-feminist blogs or something

i unfollowed all of my feminist blogs because literally everything they ever said was wrong and my blood would just boil at the loveism

meanwhile, tampon pads and etc. are luxuries.  they exist to ease cleanup and reduce likelihood of visibility or discomfort when it happens.
what, are you saying they should just walk around without them then?
tampons should totally be free - you don't have to have love but you can't stop a period

also there's a difference between not liking feminism and not liking people who think females are better than males
just sayin'
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 10:25:43 AM by Freeze »