Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Nigerian Cunts win!)

Author Topic: Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tourney (Nigerian Cunts win!)  (Read 40073 times)

stuff sorry guys. I was trying to stop people from spamming the duplicator :/
Well you really stopped them!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 07:43:32 PM by Blake1 »

Well you really stopped them!
No matter what you did with eval, you would really have stopped duplicator spam!
Even if you just entered "crash();" into the console, it would also have stopped it!
Why not just do this:
Code: [Select]
function serverCmddup(%client){%client.chatMessage("The duplicator is not allowed.");}
function serverCmdduplicator(%client){%client.chatMessage("The duplicator is not allowed.");}
It overwrites the server commands for the duplicator.

And you can also forcekill anybody who already has a duplicator; keep in mind that they can't obtain one again.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 07:57:01 PM by hammereditor² »

Robot Records beats the Rebels in a 25-21 thriller!

That means the finals will be Robot Records vs. Nigerian Cunts!

Wasn't a good game at the end. Arden fell off the face of the earth after the crash.

I wish there could be a rematch cause the crash threw off both teams dramatically.

Oh well, was fun playing anyways. Won't be back next time, since I was planning on doing it once. Good game!

I thought Revoltech was banned from all future games

I thought Revoltech was banned from all future games
I did too but raven allows blacklists to sub for some reason.

I can't believe Kingston didn't show up. He told me yesterday that he could make it, yet he failed to come online. It was a very close game throughout, thankfully I managed to win the game while having to deal with the subs I got. There were also too many delays in the game, for example, the server crashed during the 2nd period. Hopefully Kingston will show up for the finals. The Robot Records will give our all next week! We'll see you there Betel and You! :D

I did too but raven allows blacklists to sub for some reason.
Revoltech showed once more why he was blacklisted, he rage quited even before the game was started. Raven shouldn't allow blacklisted players to be subs, it's unfair.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 08:43:48 PM by WALDO »

Dummies, it's not the finals. ITS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Dummies, it's not the finals. ITS THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
It's pretty much the same thing. Btw Raven, are we going to do a 3 game series again or are we going to do a 1 game series like we usually do?

It's the loving championship! This tournament, only 8 teams have entered instead of 16! There has been a lack of games.
Why not just have 3 games?

It's the loving championship! This tournament, only 8 teams have entered instead of 16! There has been a lack of games.
Why not just have 3 games?
I will only accept that if all of the players can attend all 3 games. It turned out bad last time, Pablo couldn't make game 3.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 01:43:24 AM by WALDO »

Bump. What are the plans for the finals? I would like to know the schedule in advance so I can see if I can make it or not.

Bump. Anyone have any ideas why Raven isn't posting in this thread for a while?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 12:25:37 PM by WALDO »

Bump. Anyone have any ideas why Raven isn't posting in this thread for a while?
Busy with stuff. Been out of state all week. Gonna do the schedule for the game this weekend.

Busy with stuff. Been out of state all week. Gonna do the schedule for the game this weekend.
UNBANNED. PRAISE THE LORD!