Author Topic: Are drones possible to be made in Blockland?  (Read 3448 times)

I was looking at some drones in GMod and this one looks pretty good, would it be possible for this to be made in Blockland?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w78zQ1uqMkY

I think that it would be possible to make here, but it would require loads of coding.

I think that it would be possible to make here, but it would require loads of coding.
says the person who has never written a script in his life and has no idea what he is talking about

Its basically just a bot, a lot of what was in the video you can already do with a normal bot. I'm not sure if there are any flying bots currently....?

says the person who has never written a script in his life and has no idea what he is talking about
I think

that isnt a direct statement, therefore there is no harm to assume that it would require loads of coding, unless you say otherwise

that isnt a direct statement, therefore there is no harm to assume that it would require loads of coding, unless you say otherwise
and I do say otherwise
there are already scripts that allow you to control bots with your own movement

wel then ther we go!!11  :cookieMonster:

for it to be adequate at this point in time, he is right

you don't have to be a richard, damn

im sure everyone else loves you too

I have before, but just not in TorqueScript or C#/C++. I have some fluency in Python and Lua though, but I forgot a lot of it since I haven't gone over it in over 2 years. I'm pretty rusty with it now, mainly because I lost interest in programming.

i assume they could be just flying bots

hold right click to jet and left click to fire idk

Caribou don't feel bad, Zalot is a colossal loser who thinks he's better than others.
It's best to ignore people like this

It's definitely possible. Will someone make a good one? Debatable.