Poll

did you mojito?

yes
0 (0%)
yes
0 (0%)
1 (100%)
fiscal
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: TomTheGeek's Twitch.TV! - Warzone 2100 - [Online]  (Read 4465 times)





Since I livestreamed the whole FSX thing I was kinda inspired to do this weekly because I have nothing else going on with my life at this time.



http://www.twitch.tv/tomthegeek

Favorite my Twitch or follow me on Twitter @TomTheGeek3.


Date and Times for streamimg


whenever i want to, really.


What's on now?


Mack and I are going to play TDU2.



Enjoy the stream!


« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 04:09:49 PM by TomTheGeek² »

Are you perchance flying from Jacksonville? I recognize the scenery.

Are you perchance flying from Jacksonville? I recognize the scenery.

We're flying from St. Maarten to Sala, and we're going to land on the shortest runway in the world. We're waiting for Mack.

bump.

we're gonna fly for a bit and then we're gonna do CS:GO competitive! for CS:GO we may let people from the stream join us, not sure yet.


bump.

we're gonna fly for a bit and then we're gonna do CS:GO competitive! for CS:GO we may let people from the stream join us, not sure yet.
More flying!


We're going to be taking off in a minute or so.

We're going to be taking off in a minute or so.

we're doing a race from san francisco to seattle.

this is fun to watch mack deal with the bad weather and i'm just doing the nav :)



would be better without the music

would be better without the music

i kinda like it, but now we're gonna do ArmA II.

if you want to join us just ask in the chat on the twitch!

They need to take video editing software away from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzmHJ8DxtdE

They need to take video editing software away from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzmHJ8DxtdE

Academy Award for Best Picture. Right here, folks.

They need to take video editing software away from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzmHJ8DxtdE

THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU.



we're waiting on more people on arma or we're doing something else...


bump.

streaming a ArmA II manhunt...

...later on.

for now i'll stream cs:go.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 04:57:06 PM by TomTheGeek² »