Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 128732 times)

I still cant see it in the members Bio's.

thats weird      cause i can see it when i click on site link

idk if it dosent show up until a day for people who arent moderators or something

well i have to get off so let me know tommorow if you still cant see it and ill check it out    lets just give it sometime

im back with a few thing sentences.
My computer is really busted, my faTHER says we might need to get a new one. : ("sad face"
Lock I've noticed when you got in this clanyou have acted like a co leader.
(sad face)
So i dont know what else to say.

:((((((

I still can't see it, are you putting it in members bios?

Harm... no I haven't really

I see it now but I have changed my name to Leo, go to the OC forums, I made a topic with a new picture on it.

I have on OC Forums Harm thats because controling the OC Forums and I didn't want to leave it all to Mario to do the work so I posted the OC stuff thats is why

Mario here is GIF of the two avatars in a anime
The first one is a bit too fast heres a slower one
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 08:46:07 PM by Lockenth »

Meh its ok.  Can't really read it or anything.

this goes to all members of OC. i am issueing a warning to anyone who has not joined the OC forums. I am going to discuss this with the other co-leaders and mario. We will decide a deadline that you all have to join the forums. if you fail to join by the deadline you will be reduced in rank! any beginner members that cant be reduced may even have to reapply , once we figure out a good deadline we will tell you
you all know about the forums and you should have joined       we dont want to have to do this, but if its the only way to get you all to join, then thats the way it is[b]EDIT[/b]: This will only apply to members that are active, I know that som people on the members list are not active and have not seen forums or been on BL in awhile, if we think your active or we know you have heard about forums, the warning still applys to you, also co-leaders are excused from warning.

on a completely unrealated topic, i have just been told lego fan has quit OC :(
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:53:44 PM by Destroyer »

No mr duck blower up is gone!

Also dest, sombody who I will not name that starts with a J is not happy with your comment.

Off topic:  I won't be on today or until late tommarow.  I am up north posting from my mom's laptop (no blockland)

Well first what is your ID.

Second we need an app.