Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 128754 times)

Also dest, sombody who I will not name that starts with a J is not happy with your comment.

wow... i try to get more members to join and this happens

HERE IF IT MAKES YA FEEL ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>also co-leaders are excused from warning<<<<<<<<<<
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:48:18 PM by Destroyer »

well guys im really mad now, it sucks enough that my comp is slow on blockland and now im being hated for trying to help this clan, after i dont know if i will be on for awhile     i gotta think about it
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 09:47:38 PM by Destroyer »

Is everyone in this clan getting pissed now?  Dest don't go to the dark side.

Jaden's moving to the dark side it seems... Dest don't go the same way!

Jaden says "Dest I am your father"
Dest says "noooo it can't be!"

Drama Breaker. Pai is lie.

Yes a midevial.  Hosted by board.

I dont want to join but i saw a person wearing the clan tags "OC" and i cant see them on the member list there name is "Leo and there BL_ID is "4509"

thanks for letting us know.
Any ways i dont think i will be on this week. My computer has gotten fried even worse.
But hopefully  I can get a new computer soon(dont know when).

I dont want to join but i saw a person wearing the clan tags "OC" and i cant see them on the member list there name is "Leo and there BL_ID is "4509"
Look in the admins list, my name used to be SpacePirate but I changed it to Leo. I told you I was in it :PAnd dest, heres my picture for my Bio.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 10:38:55 AM by SpacePirate »

Look in the admins list, my name used to be SpacePirate but I changed it to Leo. I told you I was in it :PAnd dest, heres my picture for my Bio.

Oh sorry about that your could of at least of told me you changed your name.

There was a topic about it...

I disagree with destroyers idea of forcing people to join the forums and if they dont they get deranked or kicked out. Not every one has a email address to register with, some people may have one but they arent allowed on forums, blogs ect.
Rethink the plan.