Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 01:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 129860 times)

Stop all dah fighting dude(t)s. It's tearing us apart. :(

Black Knight, dont you think your over reacting? I mean...I didn't know you weren't done, They look good enough to me. And your "entrepreneur ed" quote is from Mario, not me. Today at school, when I didn't know that black through a fit yet, Mario came up to me and he was like: Dude, Black Knight got all mad, he says you screwed up his stairs or something.

They looked done to me. Sooooooo.........Sorry 0.0

I gotta redo my stairs which werent done. Rob went and "entrepreneur ed" them with plates only to screw em up because I wasnt done.
See the Bold Words? Yeah, It's not like I tried. Sorry! Okay? I didnt know! You can just destroy them, then fix it. Its not that hard, And its not that bad.
So calm down! Please!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 05:43:08 PM by Sgt. Rob »

Stop all dah fighting dude(t)s. It's tearing us apart. :(
They looked done to me. Sooooooo.........Sorry 0.0

See, I knew my comment would bring the peace.

Whatever,
And another thing,why you gotta be starfish to jaden about him gettin in to clan easy? If it werent for him we wouldnt have the clan.

-_- Whatever, Jaden is my friend, a lot more than you are... I just think it's a little weird for you to over react when I said no to only one of his apps. And can ya lighten up a little? I've hardly done anything. Yes, I accedently went over your stairs with plates without knowing you weren't done. But it's not gonna kill ya to take out a hammer real quick and destroy them. And Yes, I said no to only one of Jadens Apps for OC. But what can I say, YOU didnt even see it! It was the smallest thing ever! Just this little tower. And does it matter? I mean, I said Yes to his next app he showed me...God.....

You know what, I give up. If you guys want to fight about nothing, by all means, loving go ahead.

You know what, I give up. If you guys want to fight about nothing, by all means, loving go ahead.

qft.  Really guys deal with it.  Everyone has conflicts you have a discussion, don't beat the stuff out of eachother and move on.  The stairs are screwed up but reguardless, is ok!  There is no need to get all mad about it.  I am quite a bit dissapointed with Blakc's reaction with the whole thing.

Server going up! 

Ok, I feel like posting my views on this entire issue.

@Black- If you ask me, you are over-reacting a bit. From what I have heard, the altercation on the server didnt even seem that serious.

@Mario- You really should wait for other leaders/members to see before accepting apps, by the way Rob makes it sound, it wasent very good. Just accepting any app no matter how good seems to be causing conflicts.

@Rob- You basically just seem to be defending yourself, im fine with that.

I will add to that.

Black: If I recall this lead to what got you kicked out last time?  At least something related.

Rob: See Dest's post.

Dest: Yes, I have been slacking a bit on the whole everyone check it out.  However other then Bonz (who I am removing after this cause hes never been on) everyone has been a past member which I have heard no objections to any of them.  It isn't like Jaden never prooved himself in the past (or cheese or black) for that matter.  So unless anybody really objects they will remain int he clan but NEW never in OC people will be seen through as new rules tate.  However lets go easy on our good friends who we know can build.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Mario >:O lol

I'll come on in a few minutes. And lets just all forget that arguement, okay?

Ive been thinking and, Im quitting the clan. I know I just got back in but I see that I build better alone. So I guess its goodbye.