Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 128574 times)

Again just Rob and I worked.  Then of course we got only a little work done because we had no help.

Server closed.

Again just Rob and I worked.  Then of course we Rob got only a little work done because we Rob had no help.

Server closed.
Fixed. Lmao! But hey, it's true. :P

I'll be on tomarrow/today untill atleast 4:00PM (It's 2:30 AM for me now, do the math) So, if you start a server, I'll most likely join.

Mario seems to make them all at night, dont ask me, because idk why.

I am only on around now.  This is the only time I really have to play.

So... server going up!

Apparently Mario decided to start all over, oh well, okay bye.

Well we DID have some progress until Rob decided it didn't meet his standards and cleard it all.  So we start from where we did today.

Server closed.

Apparently Mario decided to start all over, oh well, okay bye.

As I am jsut posting starting with no extra walls except for those around entrance.  Think before you act next time Rob.

Well we DID have some progress until Rob decided it didn't meet his standards and cleard it all.  So we start from where we did today.

Server closed.

As I am jsut posting starting with no extra walls except for those around entrance.  Think before you act next time Rob.
Hello? after I cleared it I loaded it back up to the exact point I wanted, where there were none of those doors spammed everywhere and a giant wall going across the floor not even planned out.

And think before I act? I did, and it worked.

EDIT: I started building my own stuff to it, now all I have to make is the Flooring, Fruniture, and then fibrown townly, the stairs. It looks great now, to me anyways. I also fixed the doors. (As in, making them look good, and making a nice border around it.)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:19:31 PM by Sgt. Rob »

I noticed at your house.  I will check it out.

Server going up!

Got some flooring done with Rob.

Server closed.

We got some good work done, Now to make the staircase. Cheese also came on. Hope he comes tomorow to make this staircase look the best possible.
I have to go now, Cya.

I have some possibly good news for some.  As a replacement for Dest I will be moving Sgt. Rob, my nearly life long friend to leader.

In other news server going up!

:D! Thanks.
EDIT: Well, looks like I'm leader for a few weeks or so... O_O

We Cheese and I worked on the stairs while mario was trying to get tips on how to date a girl from Cheese, it was hilarious!!! xD
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:11:56 PM by Sgt. Rob »