Poll

Please Ignore

Nothing
0 (0%)
Nothing
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM

Author Topic: Outdoors Clan (OC)  (Read 127110 times)

Dest isn't very optimistic...

Anyways sorry I haven't been on.  I was busy over my birfday weekend.

His "idea" is he is bumped up to a higher rank and puts up OC servers and gets apps and posts them and things.  Plese post your opinion on this matter.

My server going up :D

I'm just saying, I dont want this clan to fall. And know mario you can trust me, maybe not a co-leader but higher then beginer? and me and Dest. had a talk the other day aswell of the clan.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 08:40:08 PM by Reis03 »

sorry for double toast but is Black knight even in OC?

Im pretty much saying I havent been very "optimistic" about anything lately.

Refer to:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=67114.0

And FYI, this happened about 3 weeks after my grandpa passed away, and about 5 weeks after my cat died.

So im not really expecting anything happy to occur in life lately.

Whoa.  That is scary.  Its ok Dest.  We understand now :D

Nobody came.  And I tripled posted.  This is all bad news D:

sorry for double toast but is Black knight even in OC?

Not any more. I was in, got kicked out,rejoined,quit,reapping because of some lies.

Nobody came.  And I tripled posted.  This is all bad news D:
its cause you always put server up like at nine. and the other day i an alot others had to go in like a couple minuetes.

Well I would like to continue to discuss your suggestion.  If you and anyone else can make it on now Reis a server will be up.

Well I would like to continue to discuss your suggestion.  If you and anyone else can make it on now Reis a server will be up.

lol guess that doesnt help me now.

Sorry to bring bad news here, but I have to do this. I am tired of what is going on in this clan and tired of this clan. I will now list every thing I become to hate about this clan.

1. When a server goes up, almost every one is getting off. This has become really annoiying.
2. Every day Mario says "server going up :D" or "come to my server", and when I get on the server turns out to be a free build or some clan apping server.
3.The ranking system is busted, when some new guy comes he will quickly rank up and either leave or screw up something. Also look at Dest, once a leader of this clan, now he is deranked and replaced bye some one is less of a leader.
4.There too many handicaps and noobs, people are getting in with really bad apps.
5. I am tired of working on some build that will never get finished, or working on some thing that seems impossible with the current amount of builders who are active. We would need more, willing to build stuff people.

So now that i'm done with this list i have a few other things to say. I had fun time in this clan, but it is now time for me to quit OC.
P.S- Mario get out of your denial.

My fellow [OC] members,

We have all had some great times on together on Blockland. But sadly I am making this post to inform you that I, also,  hereby resign from [OC]. I feel this clan has lost its spark. It is clearly not the same as it was in the beginning. Their is nothing really going on, nothing ever gets done, and we often struggle to get one server up a week.

I do not want any of you to take this personally, I am still friends with each and every one of you. I honestly did want [OC] to come back, but truth be told, it never really did. Even if it somehow made a comeback, I really dont believe it would ever be as fun as it was in the beginning again.

Me and Harm decided that when things got bad enough, we would leave together, I intend to follow that pact.

So after this post, I am no longer speaking to you as one of your clan leaders, but simply as your friend. I will treasure the great times we've had together, but lets face the facts, [OC] is gone.

Goodbye,

Destroyer
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:34:28 PM by Destroyer »

The only thing I have ever really liked of OC is:
1. Building with my friends.
2. Being with my friends.
3. Talking with my friends.

Okay, Bye. (Thats the part when I quit OC.)

Well, I guess its hard to say, Im getting old, got more things to do than Blockland or Counter Strike, Im getting old, very old.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
Dawn goes down by day.
Nothing gold can stay.
~Robert Frost

OC was gold at one point, and it just fell.

My leave of OC, I will remember all the very good times, Mario, Im still your friend, buddy, Brother, remember.

Good bye, and farewell.

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

^oh come on.

Wow, i suddenly just forgot why I re-joined OC. I'm still in, but i'm not sure for how long. Anyway, Bye guys who just left OC D:

Sorry for double post.
And Sorry for this:

I am making a final decision. I am going to leave OC. Very Sorry, Mario, but it's for the best.
This Clan was quite fun as a first joined and said i was going to make a movie, (which failed completely) And now, this clan has gone down hill too much. Like others said i thought this clan would bounce back up, but obviously not.
Well, That's bout' it. Goodbye Mario, And others who are still in this clan.
And face it Mario, you knew this day would come...
Bai Nao.

- Jaden
P.S. Enjoy your meltdown, Mario! :D