Author Topic: The Fall Of Blockland...  (Read 23508 times)

I might quit blockland...

DO IT pusillanimous individual

Me the pusillanimous individual? Hmm. You the one crapping up the forums with gay ass crap. No one likes you. forget off, and quit the forums you pusillanimous individual. Do everyone a favor.

I can't understand why IbanX stays here, i mean come on!
You just post something and get insulted. then it just goes over and over.
Just leave, for good.you wont get insulted and we wont start fights.
what else do you have to do here?

I doubt Iban is Anarki. Anarki would never move to retail. Iban is even more of a constant richardhead than Anarki. (Anarki is okay sometimes, from what I've seen. Then again, it may be because we were both h4x0rin' teh RTB.)

The fall of this forum came from Iban's white trailer trash self, trying to make people feel worse than him. He even described the meaning of trailer trash in a thread in Drama...

Let me give you a run down about her. She is a slut who had me at 18. She is the sole reason I'm pro-choice. I'm hoping more whores that got knocked up at her age and would become ice creamty parents would abort their kids as opposed to bringing them up miserably. She is 33 or something now and is single, haven't having her pusillanimous individual raided in the last 8 years. Of course, know that the last of her eggs are being destroyed by the body she's constantly in an angry state. She reminds me constantly about how pathetic I am about about how I suck the last pandaing slivers of joy out of her mind and how horribly unproud she is that I fell from her womb.

I want to kill this lady. Since she has no love in her life, besides possibly her own parents, and I would rather sit on this computer I am on now for the rest of my life than spend one more pandaing day with her, she has cats to add some bonding to her spirit. She speaks to these two cats like she would a room mate. Asking them how they were, how their days have been, and if they're hungry constantly. God forbid one of them meows back in response; thus ushering in an hour of goo-goo'ing while I mutter at her uselessness from the other room.

If my computer could pay the bills, I'd kill my mom.

Bolded = typical trailer trash attributes.

I want to see you join the Army. You won't need to be pissed at the world, you will be pissed at the instructor screaming in your loving face when you try to act cool.

Maybe then you won't have such a pissy attitude.

Me the pusillanimous individual? Hmm. You the one crapping up the forums with gay ass crap. No one likes you. panda off, and quit the forums you pusillanimous individual. Do everyone a favor.
Wow, but I have to agree, Badspot shout get the iBan on with Ibanx (Note the pun). Well g2g its midnight and im getting Guitar Hero 3 soon

Lulz @ you for pulling up my post.

Incase you haven't noticed, I'm insane.

daiplzkthx.
oh and
lolhugeenormoustripletriplecigarette

And you wonder why you have relationship problems.

I...understand...I...shall... not...fight...over...the...in ternet...for...the...sake...o f...Spartan300...and
...Ace...

I...understand...I...shall...not...fight...over...the...internet...for...the...sake...of...Spartan300...and
...Ace...

HE HAS FOUND THE LANGUAGE I CANT READ

Don't fuck with Sampapa, or I'll get my e-thug on, and you really don't want that.

Don't fuck with Sampapa, or I'll get my e-thug on, and you really don't want that.

LOL! I was kidding, I hate e-thugs. But honestly, you contribute nothing.............. wait, you are just a troll. Why didn't I figure it out sooner?