Author Topic: The Fall Of Blockland...  (Read 23506 times)

Well, Ill just use an Iban spade.

Give it 10mins and the person that it was digging into would have quit.

Dont quote me you little Tard
do you really still hate me for something that happened in a video game like 6 months ago...

No your just gay beyond reason
That makes no sense. You don't know me, yet you're making false(Ambiguous) presumptions about people your meeting on the internet me....(2 Main Nouns - Ellipses not needed) Thats quite sad. There's also the fact you think you know everyone on the internet enough to tell them what they are, ... even when its false. There's also no problem with gay people; I can say this with absolute certainty because I've sucked and been pounded by so many black richards It cant possibly be immoral.

That Fix sounds about right.

It sounds exactly right to me.

So we can buy more IBans?

Well done, I wont judge you because I play Gaia. =|
moarlike raid amirite?

How did I not notice this before. Ibanx, you are acting like a total ass. Seriously. Noone likes you, stop it. Your acting like the old Aviv times 20.

Ace and Partizan were the first people I played a lot with on Blockland...And their still my friends. They always had some of the most fun servers. I dont know, but if their not around...Why should I still play? I might quit blockland...

Oh crap. I never did realize this, myself:

IbanX + His current personality = Anarki

They're both starfishs and Anarki is still active on RTB, so I don't know if IbanX is him on Retail, or not.

woah...I thought he quit...0_0

possibly?

Anarki -__-
i was on RTB yesterday and he had this script, that caused me banned from like, ten servers.

:D Yay! A  smart person! (And unbanned) I really agree, Colten. Wow, I'm even using correct grammar!