Author Topic: How can I make Cubeworld run faster?  (Read 3975 times)

Basically just the title. I want to figure out how to make it run faster on my computer, it runs fast when ever I'm looking straight at the ground, but as soon as I look at a forest or something it begins to slow down and lag. Any idea on how I can stop this and make it run faster?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:49:05 PM by Benjamin Lopez »

CUBEWORLD IS OUT?!

I need to buy that stuff.

Right.

Now.

On another note, an on-topic one, actually...

What are your specs?

Short term, all you can do is lower any and all in-game graphics settings, or lower the game's resolution. If that doesn't help, your only real option is to get a better PC.

CUBEWORLD IS OUT?!

Right.

Now.

What are your specs?
It's been out for a long time man. The development is really slow now but I guess that's what you get with only two devs.
Short term, all you can do is lower any and all in-game graphics settings, or lower the game's resolution. If that doesn't help, your only real option is to get a better PC.
This basically. Resolution makes a big difference as well, and it really depends on your computer because they haven't finished making the game more compatible with intel gpus.

It's been out for a long time man. The development is really slow now but I guess that's what you get with only two devs.This basically. Resolution makes a big difference as well, and it really depends on your computer because they haven't finished making the game more compatible with intel gpus.
So what you're saying is that's it's not very compatible with intel?

CUBEWORLD IS OUT?!

Right.

Now.

What are your specs?
its been out for months
where have you been

So what you're saying is that's it's not very compatible with intel?
basically yeah. If you've got an intel gpu that could be why.

basically yeah. If you've got an intel gpu that could be why.
well forget, okay, i might just wait until they make it more compatible, locking