My nose has started bleeding randomly

Author Topic: My nose has started bleeding randomly  (Read 1014 times)

Do you guys have any idea why this could be happening? I've never had nose bleeds before. I'm not Googling it because it tells me automatically that i have lung cancer.

Well obviously you have lung cancer!

Go to the loving doctor it's not difficult.

I get nosebleeds all the time, and so did my mother. I think it's hereditary, but if you've never had nosebleeds before you probably just didn't get enough water that day or something

I wouldn't go to the doctor over a nose bleed lol. If I were you I wouldn't worry about it unless it became a common thing or something.

I get nosebleeds all the time, and so did my mother. I think it's hereditary, but if you've never had nosebleeds before you probably just didn't get enough water that day or something
Well im already drinking like a glass or two of water a day along with other liquids.

Did you sneeze or bang your head or anything?

Those can trigger nosbleeds.

My older brother when he was much younger used to have a clot in his nose, and even slight bumps would dislodge it and fresh blood would flow out.
It was a bit distressing, but not a major problem.

You're probably safe. Nosebleeds happen and aren't uncommon.
If you have any other symptoms alongside it, like feeling a cold or flu, then maybe take a trip to your doctor.
And if the nosebleeds keep on coming, or happen to be very heavy, then I'd recommend visiting a doctor as soon as you can.