Author Topic: My Add-ons Request.  (Read 860 times)

For my server, I would like to make some requests for some add-ons

As for weapons:

Can some one make a MG08 machine gun from the Call of duty Black ops 2 DLC map Orgins? It looks like this: thttp://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130822183639/callofduty/images/6/65/MG08_menu_icon_Origins_BOII.pnghe Apocalypse

Also can someone make some the Cod Black ops 2 weapons from multiplayer and zombies? I know the ray gun has been made but other ones from that?

As for bricks:

Can someone make all the perk machine bricks from the entire zombie series? I cant copy and paste the link/picture to see what they look like because it would take so much space.

Can someone also make some bricks for Roleplaying such as: Computers, Tables, Some props and  Shelves maybe?

As for Others:

Can someone make a horror mod of any kind maybe? Something with a lot of jump scares and maybe a map to it?

Of course, All my Requests. I know this might not happen. But I made the request if anyone wants to try to do it. Thank you for reading this. I might make add-ons (I don't know how to make much) but thanks for reading, And peace!!!!!

Can someone also make some bricks for Roleplaying such as: Computers, Tables, Some props and  Shelves maybe?
Already made.
Can someone make a horror mod of any kind maybe? Something with a lot of jump scares and maybe a map to it?
Already made. Chrisbot6's renderman mod.

For my server, I would like to make some requests for some add-ons

Also can someone make some the Cod Black ops 2 weapons from multiplayer and zombies? I know the ray gun has been made but other ones from that? Just use some modern weapons, no one will tell the difference.

As for bricks:

Can someone make all the perk machine bricks from the entire zombie series? Just use a vending machine and event it to give you perks.

Can someone also make some bricks for Roleplaying such as: Computers, Tables, Some props and  Shelves maybe? Computers and props have already been made, you can make tables and shelves with bricks.

As for Others:

Can someone make a horror mod of any kind maybe? Something with a lot of jump scares and maybe a map to it? Go to gamemodes, there is already one called imscared

Perhaps another horror mod I meant.

For the MG08, You possibly made a good point. As for the bricks I meant bricks the actual thing. As for the horror, I did not know they had that.