All original Blockland names will be taken when we're on Steam.

Author Topic: All original Blockland names will be taken when we're on Steam.  (Read 6705 times)

I just noticed earlier that when we got on Steam all the original names will be taken by new players.
If you guys want super original names you should start grabbing the names while you can.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:42:43 PM by Sentry »

Operator is the most original name

why would original names run out

what

define original name
A name that is used really often that has no numbers or other fancy crap in the name.
why would original names run out

what
Everyone who buys the game is most likely going to make their name their Steam name. A lot of Steam names tend to be original.

xx3l1t3$n1p3rn1njaxx
xXMLG1080NOSCOPEMASTERCHEIFHALOALPHADARKSABERCATCOOLLEGODUDEAWESOMEXx

Everyone who buys the game is most likely going to make their name their Steam name. A lot of Steam names tend to be original.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................

if it's an original name that means it's unlikely other people would think of it so why would they "run out" or be "taken"

i'm really confusinged right now please help me sentiroo

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh....................... .......

if it's an original name that means it's unlikely other people would think of it so why would they "run out" or be "taken"

Original as in not bathed in numbers and xX Xx, etc.

Original as in not bathed in numbers and xX Xx, etc.
yeah i get that

or i guess you quoted the wrong post??

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh....................... .......

In most games that have been out. A lot of original names have been taken. So if you go to a popular game like Minecraft and make your name something like Doughnut or something (dont judge me) It would most likely be taken by someone who played the game before it was extremely popular. In most games you see people with numbers in their name because everyone takes the good/original names.
Do you understand what I'm saying now?

is NalNalas original or Nal???

Time to find a good name for my alt.

In most games that have been out. A lot of original names have been taken. So if you go to a popular game like Minecraft and make your name something like Doughnut or something (dont judge me) It would most likely be taken by someone who played the game before it was extremely popular. In most games you see people with numbers in their name because everyone takes the good/original names. Do you understand what I'm saying now?
it seems like your idea of 'original' in this context is a basic word in the english language that isn't weighed down with numbers

that's not really original

original in my mind is something like PneumaticOranges or Largonaton, either made up or consisting of things meaningful to them

you seem to be more thinking "clean" or something. like "Sentry". it's not original, but it looks pretty because it's plain and simple without any unnecessary complexity.

is NalNalas original or Nal???
i'd probably say so unless it refers to some popular character i'm unaware of
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 06:40:42 PM by otto-san »

-toomuchtext-
I only chose the word doughnut because I'm not creative.
But at least you understand a little of what I'm trying to say.