Ephialtes: Random RTB Ban and claim that I am Spencer

Author Topic: Ephialtes: Random RTB Ban and claim that I am Spencer  (Read 20679 times)

Great counterargument 10/10

FYI reporting my own posts to me is a great way to get your reporting privileges revoked.

FYI reporting my own posts to me is a great way to get your reporting privileges revoked.
The point of reporting is to report someone when you think he might be doing something wrong.

I think you broke a rule and reported you so that Badspot (he'll see it regardless of whether you dismissed the report, right?) could make a decision. You have undoubtedly broken rules before; I'm not sure why you think I have no business in reporting a moderator.

Reporting is not meant to notify admins of a violation, but rather of the possibility of a violation. You can't offer a report feature and expect people to use it according to a future, unknown result.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:27:58 AM by Ephialtes »

Great counterargument 10/10

yeah it sure is, still can't believe that he was able to sum this whole thing up with just one word

The point of reporting is to report someone when you think he might be doing something wrong.

I think you broke a rule and reported you so that Badspot (he'll see it regardless of whether you dismissed the report, right?) could make a decision. You have undoubtedly broken rules before; I'm not sure why you think I have no business in reporting a moderator.

Reporting is not meant to notify admins of a violation, but rather of the possibility of a violation. You can't offer a report feature and expect people to use it according to a future, unknown result.

lmao kalphiter you're a loving joke

lol