Author Topic: The Blockland Rebrand Project(!)  (Read 8906 times)

I'm probably going to start putting it in my mods. Port will probably do the same.
lol make it a force update with slayer

lol make it a force update with slayer
mwahaha

It might be if I get time.

SC

Nobody's made anything with the Photoshop files I sent them yet. Oh well.

Bumping just to let you know I'm not dead.

Nobody's made anything with the Photoshop files I sent them yet. Oh well.

I'll do it sometime in the next year :)

can you give a list of all fonts you used on the escape menu?

SC

can you give a list of all fonts you used on the escape menu?

Only one font was used, and that's Open Sans. You can download it if you like.

don't mean to be a fart but the font you're using for the player list and escape menu seems sorta out of blockland's style even if a lot of people don't really like blocklands current style

idk it doesn't fit in my eyes but that might just be me, impact has always seemed to really relate to this game.

BUMPPP
This has to happen.

SC

Hey guys it's me SC again, and I'm so sorry for not updating this dang thing in a while. The original intent was to have this redesign implemented in the game when it got on Steam, but that's most likely not going to happen since everything is now done (including the trailer). Don't worry. I'll still make concepts, and even help out making this thing a real thing that will be real and nice-looking.

It's just I've been slacking off a /lot/ plus I have another project to work on that isn't Blockland-related, so I might not be able to touch this again until the 25th. But don't worry, because I promise I'll post something related this project either by the end of the year or in January. (Probably the latter.)

Hang tight, guys.