Author Topic: Ads on the forum  (Read 26532 times)

:panda:
So since the initial release of Blockland up until yesterday no ads ever, now we will have ads? What's up with this? Is Badspot not making enough or jus wants to get extra? We for get on steam for about 9 months, no ads, we get greenlit and then now we have ads? I don't understand.

This is just my opinion but I would never put ads on my website.

EDIT: already maybe it's not a bad idea...
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:11:07 PM by Altiris »

So since the initial release of Blockland up until yesterday no ads ever, now we will have ads? What's up with this? Is Badspot not making enough or jus wants to get extra? We for get on steam for about 9 months, no ads, we get greenlit and then now we have ads? I don't understand.

Considering a lot of people browse the forums more than they play the game, it's a pretty good move by badspot.
Also, you have a BL_ID so you won't get bothered by ads anyways.

I can't even...
[img  width=1000 height=591]http://i.imgur.com/xamaOdS.png[/img]
bwahahaha

I don't have ads. That was in the Steam in-game browser where I wasn't logged in.

I like how they read our topics lol.

i bet this was actually to stop people from saying "first"

while makings lods emones

i bet this was actually to stop people from saying "first"

while makings lods emones
...quick somebody ship Ad Bot and Blockbot

...quick somebody ship Ad Bot and Blockbot
ad bot will be in rtb chat, posting advertisments about supporting romance with bots

Woo, do you think if we raise enough money we can get the forums to be faster?

Badspot

• Administrator

EDIT: already maybe it's not a bad idea...

For years there was no Blockland, then 9/11 happened, then a few years later Blockland came out.  What is happening?  I don't understand.  

« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 03:22:43 PM by swollow »

For years there was no Blockland, then 9/11 happened, then a few years later Blockland came out.  What is happening?  I don't understand. 

lol

Does this mean you might make some of the boards no longer require key activation?

Also, you should make the forums display an "Activate Account" button when you're unregistered so that you don't have to post something to get the key registration page.

made me chuckle

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=109963
sekret profil

what if ad bot sees ads
inception

Guys we have to start treating Ad Bot like a real person.