Author Topic: Should I buy a Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP? (not sure if right section)  (Read 2948 times)

/title

I was wondering if it would be a good choice to buy one. Most of my friends have one and they spend a lot of time trading Pokemon and stuff. I really want to play Pokemon FireRed.

So, will anyone tell me the ups and downs of getting one?

It's my favorite Nintendo handheld but I'm not sure buying a system 2 generations old to play a single game is the best decision

Are you sure your friends won't be moving on to something else shortly, possibly a newer Pokemon game, making your purchase almost pointless?

OP is either making a joke or just handicapped

Neither. I legitimately want a GBASP.

^^^

Nintendo was good on 2005

Nintendo no good on 2013

PS Vita good

sony good

Neither. I legitimately want a GBASP.
OP made it look like a joke thread im sorry.

tell your friends there are new pokemon games that are better than firered. like really.

OP made it look like a joke thread im sorry.

tell your friends there are new pokemon games that are better than firered. like really.

I didn't say to suggest me new stuff and I am already getting pkmn x so please stop this.

Just get it from a friend.

I didn't say to suggest me new stuff and I am already getting pkmn x so please stop this.
If you want it, get it.

upside: backlight!
downside: you will break it by accidentally touching it

upside: backlight!
downside: you will break it by accidentally sitting on it
fixed

I don't think you should, it's really outdated by now. If you really want a retro feel, I recommend the upcoming 2DS!