Author Topic: whoever is harassing my family, quit it  (Read 11398 times)

Dont people have better things to do, like wait in line for their copy of GTA V?

Wow, that's sad. I really hope you catch whoever it is.

woah woah WOAH

who the forget would do something like this? i usually go over the extreme but i would never do something like this. whoever is doing it must have very low self esteem and is a general friend on the forums.

Dont people have better things to do, like wait in line for their copy of GTA V?
Doing that now lol.

Just a thought but has anyone thought maybe this is a lie?

Just a thought but has anyone thought maybe this is a lie?
the question is what would jazz have to GAIN for lying?

well it might be sympathy

the question is what would jazz have to GAIN for lying?
attention and sympathy

i dont think he is, because people here are that low.

attention and sympathy

i dont think he is, because people here are that low.

figure out how to block or track the phone address, get a new phone number, disconnect the phone, etc.

figure out how to block or track the phone address, get a new phone number, disconnect the phone, etc.
i dont get why you just responded with my avatar

woah woah WOAH

who the forget would do something like this? i usually go over the extreme but i would never do something like this. whoever is doing it must have very low self esteem and is a general friend on the forums.
going out on a limb here saying crispy is the one doing it.
he is acting really sarcastic.

going out on a limb here saying crispy is the one doing it.
he is acting really sarcastic.
the person doing it is most likely banned, if they aren't they probably wouldn't post on this topic
EDIT: shouldn't this be moved to drama?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:44:43 AM by lolz?? »

It's forgeted up. It's really forgeted up that a member of the forums could do this. Whoever is doing it, go play in traffic.

Making this thread was a bad idea.

Really bad idea.

But that's forgeted up that a group of richardwads are spam calling your grandparents.
It's a skype call group probably. Considering you said that there were more than 1 voice on the phone.
Ask your parents to check the caller ID. Then you can contact skype support and find out who it is.

The skype number is what server it's coming from I believe.

Or

Call your telephone services provider and ask for assistance blocking the number, and/or your local police department. The police can trace harassing numbers if it is justified, including blocked numbers, etc.

As someone who's been on the other side of Skype call harassment, blocking Skype numbers is tricky. Different people in group calls can make the call, changing the number, or just get your own number changed outright. It's not easy.

You could call the police, they ll track the number down