Author Topic: Steam OS/Steam Machines/Steam Controller Coming Soon - Controller Demonstration  (Read 19244 times)

the 4chan post was wrong

but right at the same time

I was right! :o

It was pretty obvious...I'm not sure what others were thinking would happen, especially since it's only the 2nd announcement.

Looks like last announcement could be a controller, though the ball thing at the top is starting to look a lot more like the source logo.

Something is totally going to appear in the middle

And it looks a lot like a mix of Source and Steam logo..

"Our first thousand participants have been sent an email message inviting them to the beta. Are you in? Let us know what you think by contributing feedback and any bug reports in the feedback discussion." Didn't get an email, Any of you guys?

"Our first thousand participants have been sent an email message inviting them to the beta. Are you in? Let us know what you think by contributing feedback and any bug reports in the feedback discussion." Didn't get an email, Any of you guys?
it's only for the first 1000 people to join the group

i cant figure out how to do the gamepad in big picture mode lol
or at least the badge isnt updating

i cant figure out how to do the gamepad in big picture mode lol
or at least the badge isnt updating
use a gamepad, play a game in big picture. 

i did! D:
I think you have to start up a game, All I did was start up Garry's Mod.

I think you have to start up a game, All I did was start up Garry's Mod.
that's because gabe is your dad

that's because gabe is your dad
How do you know I don't already have one of these?

what if I don't have a gamepad

I tried using http://headsoft.com.au/index.php?category=vjoy and launching a controller-supported game (detected the gamepad and used it) but it didn't check the badge

yay