Author Topic: The Garry's Mod Thread!  (Read 5855 times)

The Garry's mod thread!
feel free to make a new logo
this will be a megathread when it gets atleast 20 pages

What is Garry's mod?

Garry's mod is a sandbox game where you can do just about anything
through use of a physgun that can lift almost anything and a gun that can be switched through different tools known as the Tool Gun
and also spawning props also you can easily download Mods on the menu
These mods can be just about anything from a legit cat to an automatic Nuke launcher
you can also mount other games to garry's mod!

What is the purpose of Garry's mod?

Thats for you to decide
*see What is garry's mod

Top Creations!

Great pictures that should go into the OP

<nothing> yet

a megatopic already exists, please bump it

however it was done in 2009, would be a good idea to bump it anyways

why is scout gently stroking pyros face

a megatopic already exists, please bump it

however it was done in 2009, would be a good idea to bump it anyways
You can't bump old threads.

i dont know how gmod works. i just play cinema servers and the occasional deathrun

nump
someone from here met me on gmod tower and knew who i was. thats a first.

gmod 12 was so much better than 13

nump
someone from here met me on gmod tower and knew who i was. thats a first.
I met SuperYoshiBro/Bob the Gigglemaestro

Also, an old picture when Lifeless (one of the devs) came around and had put couches all over the place

Another old picture of me and other guys planking on the desk in the hotel lobby

gmod 12 was so much better than 13
You haven't given it a try, have you? Like, you just looked at the main menu or the new spawn menu and just quit there?

You haven't given it a try, have you? Like, you just looked at the main menu or the new spawn menu and just quit there?
you really like to come to handicapped conclusions, don't you??

wowe kinda rood
you could have been more detailed about your opinion

unless your reason is being that it's buggy which is a given for any game with a new version
if it's about the less user-friendly hud i can vouch for that

I met SuperYoshiBro/Bob the Gigglemaestro
this guy came up to me and said he was from blf
then something about st patricks day was on in theatre and he said 'go in there and learn about your heritage' or something

what do you even do in Gmod Tower? I haven't got around to go on there yet

Yes, but only because there've been a few people who've given up on Gmod because of tools being removed, the spawn menu being greatly changed, old addons not working, etc

So i do apologize for making that assumption, but if i may ask, what don't you like about 13?

then something about st patricks day was on in theatre and he said 'go in there and learn about your heritage' or something
Did you go?

what do you even do in Gmod Tower? I haven't got around to go on there yet
It's like a big place where you can hang out in the lobby, go to a shack and buy things from a strange merchant or buy stuff from stores located in the tower, go swimming, play slot machines, poker, checkers, buy player models, hats, various useable items like jetpacks, shrink/grow potions, get drunk and pass out, go to a theater that plays Youtube videos

Then in a hotel area you can teleport to, you can get a room and customize it with various items you've bought/obtained, have a party, listen to a radio, watch Youtube on your TV, sleep in a bed you bought, or invade other people's privacy

In the gamemodes area, you can enter a queue to play games with other players in the queue like Zombie Massacre, Ultimate Chimera Hunt, Mini Golf, and more

http://www.gmtower.org/index.php
Lotsa' info here

wait MASTER
you play gmod tower!?