Author Topic: How to deal with douchebag neighbor? UPDATE PAGE 5  (Read 16524 times)

Wooly is just an idiot.

my job is to take punches so I can give them. If I recall correctly you play football? I take off my helmet for fights. Plus hockey hits are ridiculously hard, usually into an unmoving wall, nothing to make it any less painful.

I've seen much dirtier things in football than running into a wall, lol. I would tell you about all the fights players have, spearing, rib cage stomping (with loving cleats jesus), etc. and stuff. It's not really worth the page stretch anyways because you don't care.

PS: You didn't have to give the guy a blowout fracture wtf man, just hold him down and tell him to stop...

I've seen much dirtier things in football than running into a wall, lol. I would tell you about all the fights players have, spearing, rib cage stomping (with loving cleats jesus), etc. and stuff. It's not really worth the page stretch anyways because you don't care.

PS: You didn't have to give the guy a blowout fracture wtf man, just hold him down and tell him to stop...
lay off man

uh I got my hand stomped with a skate, people lead with their elbows to hit, I've been high sticked in the teeth

and I didn't try to hurt him, I literally hit him once at like half of what I could've done and I let him go

my job is to take punches so I can give them. If I recall correctly you play football? I take off my helmet for fights. Plus hockey hits are ridiculously hard, usually into an unmoving wall, nothing to make it any less painful.

Plus I play rugby which is similar to football but no pads. at all.
i can take off my helmet for fights too? hockey is basically football on ice but way less physical. in pro football people dont get into fights as much but highschool you can pretty much do whatever you want until the whistle blows
and I didn't try to hurt him, I literally hit him once at like half of what I could've done and I let him go
nice try bub, you said "the hardest right ive ever thrown" iirc. imo theres no problem with beating the stuff out of someone causing problems, but when youre a grown man and its something as small as that you should really take a step back and look at yourself bruv

i can take off my helmet for fights too? hockey is basically football on ice but way less physical. in pro football people dont get into fights as much but highschool you can pretty much do whatever you want until the whistle blowsnice try bub, you said "the hardest right ive ever thrown" iirc. imo theres no problem with beating the stuff out of someone causing problems, but when youre a grown man and its something as small as that you should really take a step back and look at yourself bruv
I meant I could've thrown more hits.
Although football is pretty physical, hockey is a much faster game and fighting is part of the game. The hits are naturally harder too because some guys can get over 30 mph on skates and bigger guys hit even harder, couple that with the fact that you're most likely either getting hit into a wall or getting hit while going pretty fast yourself and it feels like getting hit by a car.

Although football is pretty physical, hockey is a much faster game and fighting is part of the game. The hits are naturally harder too because some guys can get over 30 mph on skates and bigger guys hit even harder, couple that with the fact that you're most likely either getting hit into a wall or getting hit while going pretty fast yourself and it feels like getting hit by a car.
nd guys get going fast on skates, but the thing that makes football is hitting people. while there are rules, people still play incredibly dirty. lineman especially, they will basically beat the stuff out of each other until they hear a whistle. getting grabbed by someone that can bench 300 and then being thrown into the ground by that same guy isnt very fun.

i mean hockey is physical but fb is def way more physical

nd guys get going fast on skates, but the thing that makes football is hitting people. while there are rules, people still play incredibly dirty. lineman especially, they will basically beat the stuff out of each other until they hear a whistle. getting grabbed by someone that can bench 300 and then being thrown into the ground by that same guy isnt very fun.

i mean hockey is physical but fb is def way more physical
hockey is all about hits too, I'm an enforcer as I said, my job isn't to score, it's to throw my weight around and deliver hits. hell, some of the hits are so hard they hurt me to give them.

Nothing Annoying Oranges pissing off a 250-300lb lineman. At 190 pounds I bet you would stuff your pants if a coach told you to run through those guys (Coach teaches you to play dirty when the ref can't see). Then you have these wise guys who grab your pads or face mask and pull you right back into the cluster forget, next thing you know you get rammed by 3 of the biggest guys on the team and one guy spears me right in the nuts and I'm not wearing a cup. I just laid there in pain for a good few minutes, I couldn't play running back at that weight. You also have these uncoordinated people falling on you and stepping on you.

Then you have actual fights, we had 3 of those last game. I bet the ref got tired of it lol.

i think you'd be very lucky for anyone to have a crush on you  :cookieMonster:

Tell that to all the random messages I get and people stalking me lol.

Why do you want my richard so bad bro? Aren't you straight, or are you a broloveual?

Why do you want my richard so bad bro? Aren't you straight, or are you a broloveual?

What did your parents do to you to make you such a cunt?

What did your parents do to you to make you such a cunt?

For real though he keeps pming me and stalking my posts, it's starting to creep me out. Isn't Bolster like 20 years old or something?

Nothing Annoying Oranges pissing off a 250-300lb lineman. At 190 pounds I bet you would stuff your pants if a coach told you to run through those guys (Coach teaches you to play dirty when the ref can't see). Then you have these wise guys who grab your pads or face mask and pull you right back into the cluster forget, next thing you know you get rammed by 3 of the biggest guys on the team and one guy spears me right in the nuts and I'm not wearing a cup. I just laid there in pain for a good few minutes, I couldn't play running back at that weight. You also have these uncoordinated people falling on you and stepping on you.

Then you have actual fights, we had 3 of those last game. I bet the ref got tired of it lol.

I regularly have to fight guys who have a good three or more inches, once I fought a 6'8 guy, and that's without skates. Again, people play dirty all the time, I've been hit with a leading elbow, blindsided with the shoulder down, high sticked in the mouth, hooked, slashed, tripped, boarded, all sorts of stuff, and stomped with a skate once.

-snip

He's not but I bet you are, and your being an attention whore and admitted to trolling in the first sentence

I regularly have to fight guys who have a good three or more inches, once I fought a 6'8 guy, and that's without skates. Again, people play dirty all the time, I've been hit with a leading elbow, blindsided with the shoulder down, high sticked in the mouth, hooked, slashed, tripped, boarded, all sorts of stuff, and stomped with a skate once.

so in cross country one time I tripped and got stepped on a couple of times

yeah, we go hard

Jeez you guys go to like the most ghetto schools lol

Nothing insane like that happens around here

we faced a team with 2 6' 3" 320lbs linemen and 8 others who were over 250lbs
Our line is 270, 215, 165, 190, 185, 165 and we win haha