Author Topic: How to deal with douchebag neighbor? UPDATE PAGE 5  (Read 16495 times)

This is what you should have done to him:

Woolys is a known idiot and should just be avoided at all costs.

Anyway, if some kid hit me with a rock I would probably just restrain him and call the cops. Nothing scares kids more then thinking they are in trouble.

You must be an idiot too because what I've been trying to argue is that he was wrong for giving him a skull fracture and that he needs to stop acting tough and a few people agree that he needs to stop acting tough as well.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 02:20:22 AM by WooIysRevived »

You must be an idiot too because what I've been trying to argue is that he was wrong for giving him a skull fracture and that he needs to stop acting tough and a few people agree that he needs to stop acting tough as well.

No I agree with what you said about avoiding a skull fracture. However you are blatantly trying to get under his skin in this topic.

she could easily have just blocked his number and stopped hanging around places he did
damn

No I agree with what you said about avoiding a skull fracture. However you are blatantly trying to get under his skin in this topic.

He just annoys me with his over exaggeration of how big he is and how small the guy is.

For all we know this guy could be like 5'2" and 130lbs because OP doesn't know the guy's measurements and everyone exaggerates when they tell a story. 

Update update update!
they keep calling my house like "BOY YOU BETTER HOPE THIS DOESN'T NEED SURGERY CAUSE YOU'RE PAYIN OUT THE ASS IF IT DOES" and stuff. they called the cops on me but they were too lazy to even show up, especially because this is a small town and they do absolutely nothing.

what does your girlfriend/ fiancee want you to do?
id rather listen to her than take suggestions from here

You live in Fairfield right?

You live in Fairfield right?
yeah, I did but now I'm in a suburb of Boston. the police here are so lazy.
what does your girlfriend/ fiancee want you to do?
id rather listen to her than take suggestions from here
she was scared to go outside because every time she did he would follow her around. she had no preference for how it was resolved. whether or not this was the most appropriate solution, it was effective, we haven't seen him or gotten a message since.

Oh cuz I was going to say I'm going to Fairfield this coming Saturday

Oh cuz I was going to say I'm going to Fairfield this coming Saturday
I might be in town as well, what are you coming for?

btw op if they do press charges show them that the kid was harassing her

also you're going to have to prove that he threw the rock at you

I might be in town as well, what are you coming for?
my moms cousins birthday

btw op if they do press charges show them that the kid was harassing her

also you're going to have to prove that he threw the rock at you
"The rock was THIS big!"