Author Topic: Toontown Rewritten Megathread - Open Beta Has Begun!  (Read 124671 times)

Double Post: Looks like they made the 6 hour play time and double # of queued people Permanent.

Average time in queue is 3-6 hours.

Yay~

Double Post: Looks like they made the 6 hour play time and double # of queued people Permanent.

Average time in queue is 3-6 hours.

Yay~
I usually get 2 to 6 hours at the start of my waiting time.

whats that app?
Just search toontown on the ios App Store. It's like the only thing that comes up

But I played rewritten again for the first time in a while and I have to say it's improved. Not as many bugs or crashes, I crashed like twice in ~4 hours

Just search toontown on the ios App Store. It's like the only thing that comes up

But I played rewritten again for the first time in a while and I have to say it's improved. Not as many bugs or crashes, I crashed like twice in ~4 hours
And I LOOOOOVE the new playline/time update from yesterday! You get 6 hours, and the wait is typically shorter than that!
It's great for my brother/cousins who play the game.

I got sound and got assigned to Donald's Dock, how far are you guys?

I got sound and got assigned to Donald's Dock, how far are you guys?
About that far.

Tried to rush outta TTC as fast as i could, took me two play times, about ~7 hours.

Damn, i forgot how much this game makes you grind.

About that far.

Tried to rush outta TTC as fast as i could, took me two play times, about ~7 hours.

Damn, i forgot how much this game makes you grind.
I took my sweet time doing every single task good task I could get my hands on. The bad thing about it was I didn't take my time grinding, and did more tasks so my gags aren't above level 3 and my laff is 26. It gives me a challenge for Donald's Docks tasks. I can usually go through 3 lvl 5 cogs without going back to restock and gain laff.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 10:18:10 AM by Hansome dude »

what. mine was 3 hours now it went to 6.....
got the 4. but I gained some more minutes

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 11:02:57 AM by Superbro11 »

what. mine was 3 hours now it went to 6.....
got the 4. but I gained some more minutes

if this happened, you really can't have any device you're on go into sleep mode/lock.

THE SITE CRASHED WHEN IT WENT TO 1 HOUR

Noooo its crashing come on!

Noooo its crashing come on!
this this this. I WANT TO PLAY FOR THE FIRST TIME!