Author Topic: Toontown Rewritten Megathread - Open Beta Has Begun!  (Read 124926 times)

It's fine, I understand. I'm upset because I didn't realize my playtime was 2:00 PM PST, and I am in EST. I gotta wait until 5 PM here to play

How far are you into the game? My playline is currently at 2 hours, 22 minutes, so I suppose we can meet up.

why did you quit at sellbots
it was late and i had to get up early in the morning. i wasn't going to forget around looking for sellbots.

How far are you into the game? My playline is currently at 2 hours, 22 minutes, so I suppose we can meet up.

I'm not sure, I got sick and tired of the game after 10 minutes. I never really liked Toontown anyway and I thought this version would be different but it feels the same as Disney's Toontown. It is really boring.

I have some ToonTown music files if anybody wants them. I'll upload it to YouTube.

got up to MML and this guy wants a whole cream pie.

I Don't even have that gag yet, i think i rushed a bit too fast.

MML is a good place to get beta keys, go hunting.

MML is a good place to get beta keys, go hunting.

Daisy Gardens is, in theory, the best place to hunt for keys.

The odds of getting a key don't increase in higher playgrounds. DG is the lowest playground where you can get a key, and therefore has the easiest tasks, making it the best place to hunt for a key.

Most people will be close to or halfway to the cream pie by the time they reach that task. It's only the excessive trainers or ex-ubers who get that done right away. In fact, iirc, it's supposed to be the very first task in MML, since you start right at the entrance to Alto Avenue from TTC.

I'm basically trying to get out of Donald's docks and into Daisys gardens, I think I'm about 3/4ths done.
I've heard every login session the game figures if you'll find a beta key that session or not. Dunno if it's true

I'm basically trying to get out of Donald's docks and into Daisys gardens, I think I'm about 3/4ths done.
I've heard every login session the game figures if you'll find a beta key that session or not. Dunno if it's true
Every time you log in from the launcher, not each playtime session, and yes, it's true.
There will be 10 people marked for a key at all times, and if a slot opens, the next person to log in gets marked, and they will be able to get a key right away, as long as these are true:
· The person isn't on the last 2-1 required tasks
· There's nobody else marked for a key who got it
For the second one, I mean that one person can complete their key task, and that reduces the key task count to 9/10, while there are 9/10 people marked for a key. If another person comes online (increases the mark count to 10), they are able to snatch the open spot.
In other words, the amount of key tasks that were handed out are independent from the amount of people marked for being eligible for a key.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 12:40:41 AM by BlockoCrafter »

I'm in The Brrrgh. I have level 5 gags. If we can set something up such as getting in the PlayLine at the same time or something, I can help you.

Donald's Dock is fairly easy. The only threatening tasks are Barnacle Barbara's wig from Backstabbers, Art's 3 cog gears ( due to an insanely low drop rate ), and Ahab's 2 story building.

double post game releases sep 19