Author Topic: Toontown Rewritten Megathread - Open Beta Has Begun!  (Read 123589 times)

It shouldn't be a thing that's broken currently.
Who's to say it wasn't an efficient way of handling the servers while it was in beta, or perhaps, they've only recently found a fix?

Who's to say it wasn't an efficient way of handling the servers while it was in beta, or perhaps, they've only recently found a fix?

Who's to say it matters?
It's a game from ages ago that ran better then than it did now because of some stuffty way they're handling the files that makes it entirely unbearable to play.  I don't want to touch the game until that is fixed, how is that hard to understand?

I don't want to touch the game until that is fixed
Then don't.

nobody is forcing you to, so why would you even come in here and say this
if you don't want to play it, don't play it. nobody cares if you don't want to play it.

4 minutes til' I get in.

YEAH!

I've been playing for three hours straight >;l

I've been playing for six hours straight, my playtime is up.
New discussion, what's your favorite gag track?

sound but toon-up is more useful apparently

also, i'm going to get in the playline, my toon name is Master Cliff

trap best gag track 2014

Throw
It's one of the most important gag tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuYpVzR6v4s
they're such majestic animals you know?
aka nutty river in a nutshell.

Then don't.

nobody is forcing you to, so why would you even come in here and say this
if you don't want to play it, don't play it. nobody cares if you don't want to play it.

Because I was highly disappointed by how stufftily-handled the file management is that this game I enjoyed so much as a kid is entirely unplayable for me right now?

I do want to play it, I don't want to deal with game lockups every two seconds.

Kindly forget off, Kohna, you two-faced asshat.

Because I was highly disappointed by how stufftily-handled the file management is that this game I enjoyed so much as a kid is entirely unplayable for me right now?

I do want to play it, I don't want to deal with game lockups every two seconds.

Kindly forget off, Kohna, you two-faced asshat.
It's much more stable than you think. I've played this on a mac and didn't crash at all. Don't say it was luck, because it doesn't exist.