Author Topic: Toontown Rewritten Megathread - Open Beta Has Begun!  (Read 125139 times)

friendly reminder that TTR goes to open beta in 12 days
I corrected that for you.

What Spongecraft said is a more accurate term, since the dev's consider this Open Beta right now. On September 19th, they're going to open Toonfest and Bossbot HQ (based on speculation), and since the game is still/would still be very buggy, I believe it's still considered beta.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 12:26:16 PM by BlockoCrafter »

Bossbot HQ (based on speculation)
so many of friends are going to try and max their bossbot suit while i try to get my level 5 throw for that task in mml.

so many of friends are going to try and max their bossbot suit while i try to get my level 5 throw for that task in mml.
i'm on that task

loving annoying.

wtf, how do you get any good tasks

all the tasks im being offered reward me with sound tracks, or a small amount of jellybeans, or being a bigger toon for 10 minutes

wtf, how do you get any good tasks

all the tasks im being offered reward me with sound tracks, or a small amount of jellybeans, or being a bigger toon for 10 minutes
you should always take the tasks that offer actual progress

you should always take the tasks that offer actual progress
thats just it, none of the tasks im being offered, actually offer any progress.

thats just it, none of the tasks im being offered, actually offer any progress.
You're implying sound track frames aren't progress.
You need to get all the frames to continue. Didn't Flippy already tell you this?

You need to get all the frames to continue. Didn't Flippy already tell you this?
...oh

oh god dammit

ya guys jeez flippy tels u evrything....

The tasks that aren't marked "Just For Fun!" are "progression."