Author Topic: Blockland serverlist.  (Read 3107 times)

can we have more good servers pls.

bushido (and me) just gave you one
join bushido's server

i count 6 good servers in there

i do erry tiem

You took a picture of the top of the player-count-based list.  Rarely are good servers prevalent in the top of the list when based on player count.  The best servers (quality-wise) are at the bottom and are passworded, such as the large, well-detailed builds that people are working on and don't want publicized.

What you mean to say by "better servers" is "people's perception and resultant joining of servers".  People will just click on the most populous server without giving so much as a second thought to what they are joining.  I'm a TDM man myself, and well-made TDMs are few nowadays, and rarely are at the top for population.  Good servers are not the issue, it's people's general lack of care for what they join that is the issue.

I would host my old War of the Ancients gamemode, but it's just too outdated. I'll work on it after my current project.

I'm making something. It's not even close to being done though

bushido (and me) just gave you one
join bushido's server
holy crap this stuff is amazing

I think there are some good choices to pick from, it may be limited but it's fairly alright.

As I've said countless times, there are many GOOD servers coming out, they're just not about ready to hatch yet. Give them some love and support and they'll be out soon! :)

I shamelessly direct you towards
Balloonist's Build Royale

As I've said countless times, there are many GOOD servers coming out, they're just not about ready to hatch yet.
True that, it takes some work if you are building a lot of terrain or structures and eventing. I'm aiming to get my RPG up and running soon D:

i'm making an airplane rp where you can open the window and piss out of it

i'm making an airplane rp where you can open the window and piss out of it
intense