Author Topic: Sign my petition to yellow pages  (Read 2215 times)

Optional would be a great idea. For elderly people and the like who can't be forgeted with technology. Most people I know would stop getting it.

On top of what Otis said, if you know how to search through the phone book properly then it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to find someone.

Maybe make it optional? For elderly people and the like who can't be forgeted with technology. Most people I know would stop getting it.

That's what I suggested.

On top of what Otis said, if you know how to search through the phone book properly then it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to find someone.

you still aren't getting my point here, are you.

It's wasting trees and ink. His point doesn't moot mine.

signt

name's alexander something threadgill

If there was a free app on EVERY platform, then it would make it easier to search than picking up a phone book, IMO

If there was a free app on EVERY platform, then it would make it easier to search than picking up a phone book, IMO

yeah. my point kinda.

I really don't see how this moots the point of how many trees are being used and the amount of ink being wasted.
It's wasting trees and ink. His point doesn't moot mine.
Trees and ink take energy to reproduce and power generation kills trees and pollutes in other ways to power those search queries.

And most importantly it was a loving joke to begin with you spastic putz.

Trees and ink take energy to reproduce and power generation kills trees and pollutes in other ways to power those search queries.

And most importantly it was a loving joke to begin with you spastic putz.

how about you specify that it was a joke lol

but you're not too lazy to search for a loving half hour through a 6 pound book of ads?

also walk to your neighbor's house dimwit

do you have adhd? its easier to get a book and skim through it to find a number, atleast for local numbers.

That's a stuffload of searches.
well start searching, what are you waiting for you ecologically insensitive jerk

alternatively you could get a better sense of humor

I shouldn't have to explicitly detail the meaning of everything I say because your autism is too strong to pull out contextual clues.

alternatively you could get a better sense of humor
And this too~

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side!

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS A JOKE

hah someone signed as Eric Hartman

yeah this should be optional.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side!

DISCLAIMER : THIS IS A JOKE

chickens don't have reasons to do things, you insensitive prick. [/sarcasm]