Anyone here smoke?

Author Topic: Anyone here smoke?  (Read 4071 times)

wheres the ad that says its hard to brush your teeth with a hole in your throat.
OT: I do not smoke and don't plan to.
hey if she accidentally swallowed toothpaste she could get it back out

i smoked a cigar and honestly, and maybe i didn't do it right or some stuff idk, it was kinda boring.  i didn't feel anything really, like there's no reason for me to do it again except to feel ~~~SUPERCOOL~~~ but no not really.

weed
i gotta try that stuff

lmfao at people who say smokers are cigarettes

Just because you smoke doesn't mean you want to, its an addiction you dumbforgets and that really offends me since my dad smokes every day

OT: I'm not planning on smoking anytime ever
Your dad had to want to start at one point. You don't just get addicted without trying one first.

Cigarettes: The only completely legal product that, when used as intended, will kill you.
I remember an anti-smoking campaign focused on that fact, which marketed fake "Shards o' glass popsicles".

For a few months until recently, I was smoking weed twice a day and usually having one or two cigs in the morning or evening. I've got to tell you, It's loving bad for you. I've had a sinus infection/cough for over 4 months or since the beginning of summer. I just had to stop because I was afraid I was going to develop pneumonia.

Weed is extremely easy to quit, it's not addictive at all and I just quit cold turkey. Cigarettes are another story, some mornings I'll absolutely crave them and almost think about stealing them I need them so bad. Don't start smoking cigs. I get really nervous and panicky and jittery sometimes I want them so bad. Weed is worth it, do it.

no thanks
They developed the "Electronic" cigarettes for the people who are stupid, know the risks of smoking, yet do it any way.

ive smoked weed, never really done it regularly, just like hanging out with friends on occasion. i never do it during sports though, im not dumb

you know that more than a 3rd of the us tried weed at least once? I hate younger people who think weed is for gangsters or something, its pretty much a 50% chance your parents tried it themselves at least once

Used to smoke, had a cigarette for the first time in forever a couple days ago and it was stuff, which is good because yay I don't want them any more.
Now it's only 420 blaz yolo.
its pretty much a 50% chance your parents tried it themselves at least once
I love hearing my dad's old drug stories, it's hilarious cause now he is like a wise old guy who is Christian af but used to be snorting cocaine and banging hookers erryday.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:34:48 PM by Clone v.117 »

no
and idk how my dad started to smoke (niff is my brother), he tried to use the e-cigs but those wouldn't help
he may have got pressured into to smoking in Vietnam by his solider buddies but idk.
at least he gave up drinking

Cigars and cigarettes are neat and whatever floats your boat, but they can wreck your chances of enjoying a lungful of spring air.

I love hearing my dad's old drug stories, it's hilarious cause now he is like a wise old guy who is Christian af but used to be snorting cocaine and banging hookers erryday.
AHAHAH
my dad has drug stories about shrooms and coke too

he also occasionally talks about wanting to blaze by himself and knows sellers

I don't care if people smoke cigarettes, I personally think they're disgusting. The thing that gets to me though is when it becomes a nuisance. Take for example when I went to see Zeds Dead in Milwaukee with 5 of my friends, I wanted to just be on the floor the entire time but every 20-30 minutes 4 of them want to go upstairs to the roof and smoke for 10 minutes. It just wastes time and is annoying, but they need their fix.

Another thing I don't appreciate is when people have no regard for others and will smoke right next to me or blow out smoke in my face (as if they have no idea) or smoke in my car or my parents' brand new ones and get ashes all over.