Stickpage

Author Topic: Stickpage  (Read 4639 times)

I used to draw scenes situated in some kind of deathmatch arena with stick figures killing, getting killed, or preparing to kill each other in various ways with various weapons.

i think we all did

I remember having an unhealthy obsession with this stick figure crap when I was in middle school.  Looking back, I can only wonder why.
i was looking through my middle school drawings a few weeks ago and i saw like 70 pages of stickmen doing stuff lol

this
I used to make crappy comics and Pivot animations all the time

I wonder what it is with middle schoolers and stickfigures
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 10:06:46 AM by Electrk »

idk, i guess it's just that our minds get more creative and we start to draw scenes, but drawing characters is hard/takes too long so we just make them stick figures

I've known about this site since I was about 9 lol.. I used to play stick RPG and stick strike, I was addicted to stick strike though

I remember having an unhealthy obsession with this stick figure crap when I was in middle school.  Looking back, I can only wonder why.
Same here
I blame Stick Figures on Crack

i mostly just drew stick figures interacting with various animals and characters/falling off cliffs/falling on spikes

I always thought stick figures were a little too crude & unfunny. I still don't find them funny.

I always thought stick figures were a little too crude & unfunny. I still don't find them funny.
get out

Stick figures was awesome on youtube back in 2007 or 08. Now I rarely even see them.

Why the forget is Madness Combat involved with that site?  They don't even remotely look like sticks.

Why the forget is Madness Combat involved with that site?  They don't even remotely look like sticks.
^

That's supposed to be Newgrounds territory, or just on Krinkel's site.
Speaking of which, is that even over yet?

^

That's supposed to be Newgrounds territory, or just on Krinkel's site.
Speaking of which, is that even over yet?
What, the Madness Combat series? 

Nope, Madness 11 is still in the woodworks, although you can check out Incident:1000A

YES.

How pointless AND broken it was.