Author Topic: i lost my girlfriend  (Read 50086 times)

Well that's not entirely true. I will say his girlfriend is irl and not an internet girlfriend

Badspot

• Administrator
TLDR: rockslide is a 15 year old kid who makes up stories on the internet.  This should have been painfully obvious to anyone who was not born yesterday while their mom fell off the back of a turnip truck.  

I was hoping rockslide would have an entertaining meltdown, but it looks like he's mostly just sitting on the sidelines waiting for pandan to self-destruct.  

I have banned rockslide.  Maybe he'll send me a really long email or buy another key for round 2.  

Badspot, you're awesome

So I guess I just say a little more.
His girlfriend is legit and not an internet girlfriend.
She's not dead.

I was hoping rockslide would have an entertaining meltdown, but it looks like he's mostly just sitting on the sidelines waiting for pandan to self-destruct.

If you remember the last thread where he got stomped on for bullstuff he went full handicap and went on and on about how he wasn't going to explain the inconsistencies in his story to nonbelievers. Then he made a thread calling out edman, which terribly backfired almost as badly as the one Feep made about the dead baby.

In neither instance did he really do anything even mildly amusing except disappear until people forgot about it. He's kind of a boring attention whore, he can't even lose in a way that's funny and interesting like Aeris, Feep or Iban.

You also have to keep in mind that rockslide is mentally ill. Not trying to say what he did is not wrong, because it is. Remember when he tried to commit Self Delete for fun?

You also have to keep in mind that rockslide is mentally ill. Not trying to say what he did is not wrong, because it is. Remember when he tried to commit Self Delete for fun?

That was another story he made up lmao, are you not following?

So, what rules did he break exactly?

what

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=158663.0

TL;DR: Feep tells a stupid story about how a toddler got cut in half by a truck right in front of him and he tried to give the baby CPR and it died in his arms.

I called him out on his bullstuff, then Boltster shows up with proof that Feep is lying and no accident ever took place.

Then Feep wiped the OP after he was proven wrong.

So, what rules did he break exactly?

Being a friend + a bitch

gasp
*plot twist*
what
well have you dumb kids believed him lol

Probably some still believe him.

So I guess I just say a little more.
His girlfriend is legit and not an internet girlfriend.
She's not dead.
That was painfully obvious to me.

Thank you badspot. christ i need to calm down, i can be such an idiot.

but it looks like he's mostly just sitting on the sidelines waiting for pandan to self-destruct.  
dammit i would've loved to see that :(

dammit i would've loved to see that :(
Oh yeah a bunch of you idiots who believed him would have loved to see that.

But you see, this topic already did two things for me.

1. Smacked a bitch who wanted attention.
2. Filtered all the handicaps who constantly were changing opinions on the situation (Even the people who agreed with me at times)

This topic was nothing but educational.

Oh yeah a bunch of you idiots who believed him would have loved to see that.

But you see, this topic already did two things for me.

1. Smacked a bitch who wanted attention.
2. Filtered all the handicaps who constantly were changing opinions on the situation (Even the people who agreed with me at times)

This topic was nothing but educational.
ok we get it you're the "bigger man" or whatever the forget you dream etc. etc. quit feigning superiority