Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832096 times)

tbf you're not as bad
so its ok if your friends do it but if someone random talks about it its a big deal. ok.

>street racing
>going that fast on a public road
>putting it on social media
Let's not forget using their phone while driving WHILE doing all of the above

P.S. while there might not be any people there, ever hit a deer at any speed above 80mph?

so its ok if your friends do it but if someone random talks about it its a big deal. ok.
I mean the the worst I've ever seen xr do is a still picture of him barely doing 100 by himself on a empty 4 lane road in broad daylight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the city :) that lot is near a park somewhere along the river, a great spot for fooling around with your car

speaking of that does anyone have any tips on finding abandoned lots/places to forget around? i want to do donuts in my outback but im having trouble finding a place
Oh cool, well I did some pulls up in Algonquin with a couple of buds, pretty fun. If you're up on the northwest side, Shabbona park is great when there us a bunch of snow there.

I mean the the worst I've ever seen xr do is a still picture of him barely doing 100 by himself on a empty 4 lane road in broad daylight ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And Snapchat has an update now where you can't have the speed filter over 100 anymore so not much point now

And Snapchat has an update now where you can't have the speed filter over 100 anymore so not much point now
just get a truck where reaching 100 is an accomplishment of its own

I need to get a computer tune to knock out my car's electronic governor. Tops out at 120 but the car should be able to handle around 140 just fine. If I wanna go any faster though I'll have to swap a lot of parts though cause it'd really suck if my driveshaft snapped at speeds like that

Let's not forget using their phone while driving WHILE doing all of the above

P.S. while there might not be any people there, ever hit a deer at any speed above 80mph?
Then I die  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I need to get a computer tune to knock out my car's electronic governor. Tops out at 120 but the car should be able to handle around 140 just fine. If I wanna go any faster though I'll have to swap a lot of parts though cause it'd really suck if my driveshaft snapped at speeds like that
Yeah that wouldn't be too great.

im limited to 90 forget

Guys I need help i’m shopping for a VR4 and i’m talking to a seller and I asked “6k$ firm?” and he responded with “Wishful thinking” what the forget that mean i’m not gonna ask him cuz what if i’m stupid so i decided to ask y’all what he saying was that a yes or no

it could literally only mean no. he's saying that you have wishful thinking
like, hypothetically speaking, he could, technically, be saying that him asking for that much would be wishful, but if he thought it was worth considerably less than that and you offered it anyway why the forget would he do anything other than accept it on the spot

Why the forget do 3000 gt owmers think their cars are gold

it could literally only mean no. he's saying that you have wishful thinking
like, hypothetically speaking, he could, technically, be saying that him asking for that much would be wishful, but if he thought it was worth considerably less than that and you offered it anyway why the forget would he do anything other than accept it on the spot

forget that’s lame KBB valued the car at 5k for high :/
thanks for the explanation tho

Why the forget do owmers of any car made before 1990 think their cars are gold
fixed