Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832105 times)

looks like stuff most of the time and you clearly dont give a forget about what other people think
sounds about right for a crown vic driver :cookieMonster:

ayyy

There's this guy Sam with a simply gorgeous Crown Vic in this group that I'm part of. Not by any means good for performance but those barges can slide and look lovey while doing it.

welp. got my ass handed to me by a mustang the other morning, 20 minutes later I had $1300 less dollars. Just bought a tune, downpipe, and chargepipe for my 335i. Should be interesting getting 400hp+ out of it.

welp. got my ass handed to me by a mustang the other morning, 20 minutes later I had $1300 less dollars. Just bought a tune, downpipe, and chargepipe for my 335i. Should be interesting getting 400hp+ out of it.

n54 engines are highly mod sensitive; a little over 400 crank on 93 isn't unreasonable with what he's putting on

throw in a new intake, fmic, then run 40% eth and he could probably push over 500hp with loads more torque

Not sure why but ok. You do you.

n54 engines are highly mod sensitive; a little over 400 crank on 93 isn't unreasonable with what he's putting on

throw in a new intake, fmic, then run 40% eth and he could probably push over 500hp with loads more torque
I have the N55, but yeah. I plan on getting the FMIC and running a 50/50 water and meth. If E85 was easier to find i'd def try running that.

Not sure why but ok. You do you.

>street racing
>going that fast on a public road
>putting it on social media

>street racing
ok lmao. Not saying its not stupid but if you do look the road is a straight away for miles (slight hills so you cant really tell on camera) and there was no cares in our direction for 5 miles.

my friend took me to an abandoned snowy lot in his miata and i shot this mid drift :)
You in the city or the burbs?

>street racing

I mean you talk to me, bro :cookieMonster:

You in the city or the burbs?
the city :) that lot is near a park somewhere along the river, a great spot for fooling around with your car

speaking of that does anyone have any tips on finding abandoned lots/places to forget around? i want to do donuts in my outback but im having trouble finding a place