Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 846515 times)

how u guys feel about turbocharging crown vics
Turbochargers probably shouldn't be on big ol engines unless theyre engineered with turbo in mind.
Also its probably the least financially wise thing to turbo charge. Dont you buy crown vics becuase theyre dirt cheap and reliable? Theyre certainly not light, or fun, or stylish, or nimble, non existent aftermarket, you look like a cop, theyre certainly not cool. Why would anyone buy one other than to commute? Also I think I hear the blockland crown vic gang coming with theyre aviators and flashing yellow sirens. Peace, thats my two cents.

you look like a cop, theyre certainly not cool
That's Where You're Wrong
don't get me wrong I don't like cops, but cop cars are forgetin rad

sorry for stretching but tried first round of polishing, removed the OREGON STATE POLICE TROOPER off the side of my trok  

different side but same thing ya get the idea

« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 03:58:27 PM by FireFlame2 »

how u guys feel about turbocharging crown vics
this would be rad if it is twincharged

me engine is gold now

I drove a turbocharged mazda speed 6 after putting a cooling fan assembly on it and i cant believe how fast it was for a 4 cyl. losing traction @ ~45 mph in 3rd gear is pretty insane

my friend took me to an abandoned snowy lot in his miata and i shot this mid drift :)

the miata died shortly after of RUST disease

unpopular opinion: stanced vics look sick

i don't see a vic / marquis / town car as a good performance platform so I'd just mod it for style and sound imo, but if you have the time and 4k laying around then a roots blower would be pretty cool. it's just the $:hp ratio won't be spectacular

my ford runs and idles now :D
got to adjust idle mixture screws and finish it the rest of the way up. 2.50/in flowmaster 40 true duals? any opinions on exhaust setups?

unpopular opinion: stanced vics look sick

i don't see a vic / marquis / town car as a good performance platform so I'd just mod it for style and sound imo, but if you have the time and 4k laying around then a roots blower would be pretty cool. it's just the $:hp ratio won't be spectacular

Vics for life

crown vics really go with the whole socks and sandals / pop-collar polo narrative

crown vics really go with the whole socks and sandals / pop-collar polo narrative
looks like stuff most of the time and you clearly dont give a forget about what other people think
sounds about right for a crown vic driver :cookieMonster: