Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 842709 times)

Hey guys I need car recommendations. I really want a hatch/wagon but don't know what to get.
I already have a mazdaspeed3 and Volvo V70, if any of you could recommend me something under 10 grand that would be cool

focus svt
e36 318ti
e39 / e34 wagon
eg / ek / ef civic hatchback
b5 a4 wagon

Been a long ass time since I have posted in this thread :o

Lots has happened, especially since I had my first car accident this year in early November.  I rear ended someone when they did a dumb (no one hurt, 30-40 mph bump), but because Minnesota has that auto-fault pretty much rule, my liability coverage had to step up.

However, it got fully repaired at a grand total of $5,120 worth of damage.  New side fenders, 4+ hours of body work on the hood, new bumper, upper & lower grille, front headlights, radiator support bracket, hood latch release and sensors, and fresh coat of paint (Honestly the list of work is a 5 page packet of details).

And now, it sucks when my foglights act up and one of them doesn't turn on for no reason at all

:panda: i accidentally fried my engine cus i put off getting an oil change (previous owner didnt know what kind of oil was in there) and the oil pressure light never came on

at least it was a $600 junker

Been a long ass time since I have posted in this thread :o

Lots has happened, especially since I had my first car accident this year in early November.  I rear ended someone when they did a dumb (no one hurt, 30-40 mph bump), but because Minnesota has that auto-fault pretty much rule, my liability coverage had to step up.
Poor soul
About a year ago I rear ended a truck's tow hitch going ~15 mph, it moved the engine and totaled the car. (cooper s)
Now I pay $220 a month for a car w/ 103 hp.

God I was literally one week from buying an 06 wrx too.
some  ONE
KILL ME
PLEASE
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:23:00 PM by Kumquat »

Hey guys I need car recommendations. I really want a hatch/wagon but don't know what to get.
I already have a mazdaspeed3 and Volvo V70, if any of you could recommend me something under 10 grand that would be cool
Tsx sportwagon

its been forever since I posted here too, I actually have two Tercel Wagons now, I got a second one for free, someone didn't want to do the head gasket on it, turns out the head was warped, but I got it machined and im going to start the rebuild this weekend

at least it drove on the trailer (with a horrible misfire)

that is a fine looking ass

FIRST MAJOR SNOWFALL time to break out the eurobeat CD omfg

However, it got fully repaired at a grand total of $5,120 worth of damage.  New side fenders, 4+ hours of body work on the hood, new bumper, upper & lower grille, front headlights, radiator support bracket, hood latch release and sensors, and fresh coat of paint (Honestly the list of work is a 5 page packet of details).

hot damn that's pricey. was the entire car repainted? my sister recently rear-ended someone in her g6 and it totaled the car-- looked a lot worse than that. we fixed it with less than a grand worth of parts iirc. the only downside is we couldn't find a nice used red hood so she's driving around with a new matte black one lol

So I've been searching for a while and finally decided that I'm saving up for a Chrysler 300. It's gonna be black and literally look like a mafia car.

that is a fine looking ass

FIRST MAJOR SNOWFALL time to break out the eurobeat CD omfg

hot damn that's pricey. was the entire car repainted? my sister recently rear-ended someone in her g6 and it totaled the car-- looked a lot worse than that. we fixed it with less than a grand worth of parts iirc. the only downside is we couldn't find a nice used red hood so she's driving around with a new matte black one lol

Was repaired at a select State Farm place and they just got all OEM parts and OEM paint to put on the car to cover up body work they did on the front.

awaiting tomrrow's paycheck so ican order my GUARANTEED CARBURETOR for my 302

is there an advantage of having a carburetor instead of being fuel injected? i know very little about cars

awaiting tomrrow's paycheck so ican order my GUARANTEED CARBURETOR for my 302
you're getting a holley 1050 dominator right ;)

is there an advantage of having a carburetor instead of being fuel injected? i know very little about cars
Not for cars that were made in the past 20 years but for older cars a carb can be simpler and eaiser to make more power with than the factory fuel injection.

my friend was filming when I came into the school parking lot this morning, didn't even know he was until this monstrosity shows up in my facebook inbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNn7kzYnqAw&feature=youtu.be

you're getting a holley 1050 dominator right ;)
that might be too much carb for a 302 with crap/smog heads :cookieMonster:

I've been having an issue recently, there's some weird beeping that happens sometimes when I turn my indicators on, and it switches between the two. sometimes it does it with my right indicator and the other times the left. I think it's the tow hitch being wonky