Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 845727 times)

you do realize those batteries are liquid cooled and they've never had a battery heat issue right?
Yeah because the computer aids in keeping it cool along with liquid cooling.
Batteries still drain fast.

yeah now lets see the 600 range figures instead of outdated information

yeah now lets see the 600 range figures instead of outdated information
Are you serious. Its 600 range in regular driving mode. Thats always how it has been. Advert times in ludicrous mode and advert range in economy mode.
Ice companies dont advertise the mpg that a car gets while revving at 7k rpm, why would tesla advert range in le epic mode.

Are you serious. Its 600 range in regular driving mode. Thats always how it has been. Advert times in ludicrous mode and advert range in economy mode.
Ice companies dont advertise the mpg that a car gets while revving at 7k rpm, why would tesla advert range in le epic mode.

what do you mean

thats literally what i said

maybe it cant do flatout for 600 since 600 is a combined estimate of highway and city driving but it can certainly hold it for 10 minutes

Yeah i missed that.
My point still stands. You cant race a tesla. Roadster wont be able to last long in an actual race environment.

why's it look loving green. if that is actually matte green I'm going to find the owner, beat their ass, and steal the car

why's it look loving green. if that is actually matte green I'm going to find the owner, beat their ass, and steal the car

no BRO its cool military colors BRO check it out BRO its like camo or somethin BRO

What are you guys talking about? I only see trees.

i bet it's plasti dip too

On a mountain painted with MUD

i havent posted anything but i atleast got to hear my ford fire off a little, until next paycheck anyway. (gas & other parts for radiator)
https://youtu.be/PgKRyWwB8yY

yes it's a budget build :cookieMonster:

Was in Canada for a few days to visit my sister and because I am too young to rent a car did the next best thing and rented a really nice F-250 from U-Haul, thing was fast as forget for Canada's 50mph max speed limit. Only used to drive around and go kayaking.
i cant fix this god dang cancer pic sorry
wtf thats brilliant