Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847917 times)

My first vehicle, 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo:

1994 Ford Ranger XLT, my 2nd vehicle:

i van goghed my car  :cookieMonster:

i reattached the mirror w epoxy today, i hope it stays

You around the Chicago area?

Last time I posted here I had a 2001 BMW 325CI. I haven't touched the forums since January but I came across this thread and decided to update my stuff.
My 325 was rear ended by some cunt on her phone and got totaled. Used the money from insurance to buy myself a 328CI, here's some pics:

mods:
Angel eyes
Michelin Pilot a/s tires on the rear (blew out my last pilot sports drifting, they were on the wires anyway)

But the real update is this:
I actually bought a motorcycle at the beginning of summer when I got back from Europe. Specifically a 2003 Honda CBR600rr. I have to say to everyone here, if you've ever considered getting into bikes, PLEASE do it, it's amazing!
Anyways, pic:

mods:
TST Fender eliminator
R&G Integrated tail light
Ram fork stem mount
Dunlop Q3 Sportmax rear tire
It also has after market front turn signals, I didn't put them on though

I apologize for the image quality, the pics of my car were taken with a legit dslr, the other was taken by my phone, so its kinda ass.
Anyways that's it, probably going to vanish from the forums for another year

edit:
actually just looked through my last posts, posted here last exactly a year ago plus a few days, wtf
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:45:41 AM by Königschurro »

tfw you get your first wave from another biker

i'm legit thinking about fabbing a custom panhard bar for my car

You around the Chicago area?
I'm from Chicago but I go to school in Michigan :)

My 325 was rear ended by some cunt on her phone and got totaled. Used the money from insurance to buy myself a 328CI

god i wish some cunt would total my 330Ci so I'd have a good excuse to finally get an M3

were you drifting with the stock open diff or was it welded? I get rly sick of open-diff inconsistency but dont want to lose daily drivability by locking it. sick bike too btw
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 09:40:15 AM by Zloff »

god i wish some cunt would total my 330Ci so I'd have a good excuse to finally get an M3

were you drifting with the stock open diff or was it welded? I get rly sick of open-diff inconsistency but dont want to lose daily drivability by locking it. sick bike too btw

Idk if you've ever had to deal with insurance but this was my second go at it and I really hate dealing with insurance, luckily we ran a claim through their insurance and basically didn't have to spend any money, but still it took almost a month for me to get the money out of the car. I still have it too, idk what to do with it tho.

I was drifting open diff like a little cigarette, just clutch kicking in parking lots and in the snow and stuff. The burnouts really toasted the tires quicker. Open diff is a pain in the ass, but I found that if you Scandinavian flick and clutch kick you can get it to over-steer rather easily. I want to weld my diff pretty bad but it would kinda suck to daily if I did, it'd be really ass in the snow too.

some spooky welds for the spooky season

why the forget some people drivin slower than you
and then you pass them
and they speed tf up to pass you back
and then slow down so you gotta pass them again
and then they speed up again..........

here's my car

haha jk :(

:(

why the forget some people drivin slower than you
and then you pass them
and they speed tf up to pass you back
and then slow down so you gotta pass them again
and then they speed up again..........
See, if u drove a miata you wouldnt need to worry about passing anyone.
Another reason miata is better than everything.