Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847655 times)

You're an starfish.

i take it u too are one of those types who pass people and cut them off just cuz they passed you then

why do they have vans watching the road? brother u bein watched by the govt

i take it u too are one of those types who pass people and cut them off just cuz they passed you then
look at the previous page, he's definitely an starfish

undercover cop cars trying to catch people speeding

???
I don't cut people off when I pass them. If they speed up, I speed up until I pass them and then set the cruise control back to 100

undercover cop cars trying to catch people speeding

look at the previous page, he's definitely an starfish
I'm not an starfish, I don't cut people off because I'm the one that risks a roll-over.

you're an starfish for speeding like a loving mong but its not like it matters in your stuffhole of a country

Was in Canada for a few days to visit my sister and because I am too young to rent a car did the next best thing and rented a really nice F-250 from U-Haul, thing was fast as forget for Canada's 50mph max speed limit. Only used to drive around and go kayaking.

i cant fix this god dang cancer pic sorry

You're an starfish. I hate those friends that go at 80km/h in a 100km/h lane like jesus forget you have an 80km/h lane on your right, move the forget over; let me cruise at 100. And when I pass these starfishs through the left, they loving speed up. One of them matched my speed up to the point that I was going at 140km/h loving starfish, let me set the cruise control to 100 and let me be on my way without bothering me.
he isn't saying he speeds up for everyone who passes him you absolute fool, he's saying he does it when idiots he just passed try passing him

he isn't saying he speeds up for everyone who passes him you absolute fool, he's saying he does it when idiots he just passed try passing him
Ooohhhhhhhhhh
my bad lmao

np lol

so i just fixed my intake manifold adjuster (o-ring was trashed and the flap was extremely dirty) and now i'm occasionally getting a single clunk/creak noise at sub-15 mph speeds in the front left when turning, braking, accelerating, or going over a bump. the noise & when/how it happens is the same as it is in this video, but in the front left and with far less frequency. things it shouldn't be (all replaced within the last 30-40k miles):

- control arms
- ca bushings
- ball joints
- sway bar end links
- steering coupler

things it might be:

- calipers/pads (replaced pads/brake hardware last month; may need readjusting)
- tie rods
- lose bolt
- dry bushing

didn't have it (or at least notice it) until the weather started getting colder. i'm at work rn so i haven't dug too deep into it. anyone got any ideas? I already have to jack up my car to swap wheels and replace the front rotors this weekend, so i'll readjust the brakes and shake/smack all the suspension bits while i'm at it to see if i can find the issue

could be a spring settling

personally i've never done a burnout
It's a great way to waste your money, it looks cool but it loving destroys your tires too quickly

can also grind your brakes down prematurely in the rear iirc

can also grind your brakes down prematurely in the rear iirc
And clutch

Brakes yeah, not too bad since you shouldn't be death gripping the brakes, just enough to keep the car from rolling too fast, clutch not so much, unless your clutch is already slipping.

Burnout with great tires and stock cutch will kill the clutch