Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 847910 times)

why the forget some people drivin slower than you
and then you pass them
and they speed tf up to pass you back
and then slow down so you gotta pass them again
and then they speed up again..........

"grr you think i was driving too slow well heheh i'll show you" forgetin hate these people; i always match their speed when they try passing me

Idk if you've ever had to deal with insurance but this was my second go at it and I really hate dealing with insurance, luckily we ran a claim through their insurance and basically didn't have to spend any money, but still it took almost a month for me to get the money out of the car. I still have it too, idk what to do with it tho.

I was drifting open diff like a little cigarette, just clutch kicking in parking lots and in the snow and stuff. The burnouts really toasted the tires quicker. Open diff is a pain in the ass, but I found that if you Scandinavian flick and clutch kick you can get it to over-steer rather easily. I want to weld my diff pretty bad but it would kinda suck to daily if I did, it'd be really ass in the snow too.

you could try to strip out and sell the good parts then sell whatever's left to a scrapyard lol

and yeah - i never touch the hand brake - feints, flicks, and usssually shift locks are what i've found to work best. except in the winter or heavy rain, when power-overs work perfectly at even low speeds lol. personally i've never done a burnout

yeah dudes I can do norse clutch kickflips even with my eyes closed

"grr you think i was driving too slow well heheh i'll show you" forgetin hate these people; i always match their speed when they try passing me
You're an starfish. I hate those friends that go at 80km/h in a 100km/h lane like jesus forget you have an 80km/h lane on your right, move the forget over; let me cruise at 100. And when I pass these starfishs through the left, they loving speed up. One of them matched my speed up to the point that I was going at 140km/h loving starfish, let me set the cruise control to 100 and let me be on my way without bothering me.

my driving instructor told me to go at top legal speed on roads wherever possible but I just can't bring myself to do that yet, this isn't even a motorway like pie described it's a single road with 2 lanes so overtaking lanes or risking your life by using the oncoming traffic lane (which isn't legal) is the only way to get past me

also I'm a dumb cunt I ordered the wrong size of fuse for our car

Well, in routes, I go at 100 but when I come by a truck (their legal max is 80), I turn off cruise control and put the truck in neutral. If I have clearence to overpass them, I do it. Otherwise, I stay about 30m away from it l, syncing speed until I can overpass and continue at 100. When someone wants to overpass me, I use the turn lights to let them know when no cars are coming.

Don't go at the top legal speed. Go at the speed you feel comfortable in. I go at 90-100 because lowest fuel consumption. As long as you're under the maximum and over the minimum, you're fine.

but if you're going at 80, don't hog the 100 lane (or any lane other than the 80 for the matter)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 01:29:42 PM by Pastrey Crust »

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

i just speed cause forget the speed limit i got places to be

Top this off

27 speeding fines!

I usually go at 100km/h but during the night (3-4am) when the entire highway is empty, I can't control myself.
although 20 of those are from my mom though. Speed limit is 130km/h

moving around at the speed of trogtor

jesus christ slow down, argie roads are still gravel and animal carcasses how do you manage to drive on that stuff that fast and not feel fear

jesus christ slow down, argie roads are still gravel and animal carcasses how do you manage to drive on that stuff that fast and not feel fear
they probably don't feel fear over the starvation

lmao ok so here's the thing

I usually go at 90-100km/h because fuel economy (13km/l)
My parents floor it. We know where the cameras are but there are vans hidden between the bushes that move once a week. Those are the ones that catch us. At night when there's no one, I sometimes kick it up to 160 but during regular commute, I go at 100.

And fines aren't a reason to go to prison. All they do is prevent you from renovating. The truck is registered under my mom's name (I'm off the hook) and her license expires in about 5 years.

We have smooth highways and swiss-cheese routes. Once you remember the pothole locations, you're all set!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 03:59:53 PM by Pastrey Crust »