Poll

Favorite car origins?

Domestic
119 (16.2%)
Import (Asian)
103 (14%)
European
158 (21.5%)
I don't have a car because I play blockland.
354 (48.2%)

Total Members Voted: 730

Author Topic: Car thread  (Read 832257 times)

honda fit sport perhaps?
I was looking for this for like 10 mins before finding out the EU name of that car is the Jazz lol.

PS I already own a 'motor'cycle but that gets iffy when the temps start dropping to -15C.

miata is always the answer
someday i'll be able to afford to get myself a miata as a fun car. but not anytime soon

easy start / ether fluid and boom  :cookieMonster:

Finally got my car on coilovers <3

breaking muthaloving news
im soon going to own a early-mid 2000's tahoe z71.
Bonus points because its got the almighty dvd player in it.

It may be -10 F here in MN, but still doesn't mean I won't push my car to it's limits.

Granted, the powertrain has been faulting in this weather 5 times now, stalling me on the side of the road till I restart it :\  Also found some misfires on cylinders 3 and 6 tonight, oh the fun never stops with a car with 22k miles on it

this is my car, my good ol' Gavril Roamer.

So my car is now in the shop for an engine manufacturing defect.  They will have to replace either the cylinder heads and/or the long block of the engine.  Some 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engines produced before Oct of 2016 were prone to a fault boost valve which causes massive oil consumption.

I am not thrilled, but it explains why the car stalled on me 5 times in the last two weeks throwing powertrain failure lights and then misfired last Friday.  Now I am stuck with a 2016 loaner fusion for who knows how long

Story of my life after buying my dream car after buying one not even 8 months prior...

So my car is now in the shop for an engine manufacturing defect.  They will have to replace either the cylinder heads and/or the long block of the engine.  Some 2.7L EcoBoost V6 engines produced before Oct of 2016 were prone to a fault boost valve which causes massive oil consumption.

I am not thrilled, but it explains why the car stalled on me 5 times in the last two weeks throwing powertrain failure lights and then misfired last Friday.  Now I am stuck with a 2016 loaner fusion for who knows how long

Story of my life after buying my dream car after buying one not even 8 months prior...

Yeah I have heard about a lot of issues with most of fords ecoboost engines, whether it be the 4cyl or 6cyl

i heard about stuff happening to ecoboost engines. pretty loving stuffty on the manufacturers end if you ask me.

you're not a cool kid unless you have a hurst shifter

just copped a Volkswagen beetle gifted to us by my boomer neighbors

I'm headin out with style tonight

i heard about stuff happening to ecoboost engines. pretty loving stuffty on the manufacturers end if you ask me.

It is pretty stuffty, but it is what it is, warranties exist for this reason!

I finally just picked up my ecobeast from the shop yesterday and I could not be happier.  Drives like an entirely new car, still have to readjust myself back to that much power after 19 days without it.

Just removed the evap canister from my moms car with my dad, it’s been running rich for weeks